ADVERTISEMENT

Good first half by Korita against UTA

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
He scored 8 points on 3-5 shooting with 2 boards, an assist and a steal. He’s the second in scoring behind Jeffries who has 10 and hasn’t missed a shot. Interestingly our first half three point percentage wa 56 while we only shot 39% overall. If we had taken care of the ball eary we would be in better shape. Hopefully the second half looks like the end of the first.

Shooting much better early in the second but then we’re taking better shots. Barnes is a little more aggressive this half.

Reactions: TU4ever2
Much better shot selection this half and good positioning for boards. Up 14 with 6 to go.

DMFJ!!!!!!!! I really like Joiner, Jeffries, Taplin, and Korita playing together it is fun.
I like the 4 of them out there together too...but I am actually starting to think that Igbanu is the glue for this team. Taplin and Jeffries are the seniors, but I am getting the sense that the leader of the team is Igbanu.

I like the 4 of them out there together too...but I am actually starting to think that Igbanu is the glue for this team. Taplin and Jeffries are the seniors, but I am getting the sense that the leader of the team is Igbanu.

He and Joiner are definitely the most vocal of the team.

Joiner still needs to be able to control that fire though. His little tantrum, especially if it comes with an extra game suspension against Utah, will hurt the team in a big way.
What did he do?

Joiner still needs to be able to control that fire though. His little tantrum, especially if it comes with an extra game suspension against Utah, will hurt the team in a big way.

That was crap. The UTA player had Jefferies’ legs in the air. Officials needed to intervene. Don’t penalize the player for helping his teammate when officials won’t do their damn job.

Would a suspension come from Haith or the league?

I don't think it's warranted either way. It's not like he threw a punch or anything.

Would a suspension come from Haith or the league?

I don't think it's warranted either way. It's not like he threw a punch or anything.

My dad said the 2nd T came when he was talking to Haith? I don't think we'll see him suspended for any part of the Utah game.

No suspension. Haith was supportive of joiner on the post game and said he’d be back for Utah. So we’re all good.

Reactions: Gold*
Yeah he followed Joiner to the bench and gave him the 2nd T while Joiner was talking to Haith. It was a crappy move on the officials part.

I watched replay this morning several times. Haith calmly gave the official a talking to. It went on longer and the official seemed to be like “Sorry good sir.” He turned his head away like Shake did.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I liked seeing that fire from Joiner, I want to see that from more of the guys. We seem to have a lot of nice guys that don’t have that killer instinct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT