ADVERTISEMENT

God bless America

Alright! I'm impressed with this attempt at patriotism! OK! Nice! Gooooo job!

Lookin' good GOP, your loon base is doing exactly what a loon base does, elect fellow loons. Oh Rubio, please Rubio, save us from our utter stupidity....lol

Last edited:
At least Republicans don't advocate putting liars and sexual predators in the WH.

Juanita Broderick and Kathleen Willey were on the radio today telling their story of sexual abuse by BC and Broderick was very frank about how she was molested/abused by then Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton admitting she had to wipe blood off her lip when he left and how Clinton later called trying to get her to cover up what had happened. Prior to the incident she had been told to contact BC because he wanted to discuss her Nursing Home business, but it turned into an opportunity for Clinton to basically rape her. Of course being the AG, he wouldn't prosecute himself.

Hey Hillary, what do you think about THOSE women? Don't they count?

At least Republicans don't advocate putting liars and sexual predators in the WH.

Juanita Broderick and Kathleen Willey were on the radio today telling their story of sexual abuse by BC and Broderick was very frank about how she was molested/abused by then Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton admitting she had to wipe blood off her lip when he left and how Clinton later called trying to get her to cover up what had happened. Prior to the incident she had been told to contact BC because he wanted to discuss her Nursing Home business, but it turned into an opportunity for Clinton to basically rape her. Of course being the AG, he wouldn't prosecute himself.

Hey Hillary, what do you think about THOSE women? Don't they count?

The picture shown was taken before the rape occurred.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ton-called-her-repeatedly-after-alleged-rape/

This, emails, Benghazi, something surely will stick eventually, but never turn off Fox News, might get a glimpse of the rest of the world, scary stuff.

Reactions: WATU2
You need to watch Rachel madow. She presents the facts, nothing but the facts.

As she tailors them to make libs look good, and Rep look bad.

The list of sex offenders and pedophiles from both parties is depressingly long. Yuck.

Covering up several rape allegations then lying about them after being sworn in as well as intimidating those who have been injured into not testifying because the guilty party is a governor, AG and ex-President is the story here. Corruption/power. Anyone who can't understand that, is pretty blinded by their ideology. Anyone who's suffered a rape is probably more of an authority on it than any of us. And anyone who dismisses a rape needs to show empathy for the victim instead, not to the violator.

IMO

I would think and hope at the same time, that she is more a hindrance than a help.

Haven't you figured it out????

Trump is as surprised as anyone that he is still in it. This was all a publicity stunt, but , now he can't back out. Unless something keeps him from winning... And so here comes Sarah Palin to save his bacon the same way she saved McCain's...y'all didn't think McCain really wanted to win did you????

Reactions: Gmoney4WW and TUMe

Trump is as surprised as anyone that he is still in it. This was all a publicity stunt, but , now he can't back out. Unless something keeps him from winning.

Wow, my wife has been saying that for quite awhile. He doesn't want the job just the attention.

I hope that is right!!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Unfortunately I think he very much wants it now that he knows he can win the primary. The chance for 4 straight years of incessant media attention is too much to pass up.

Trump is as surprised as anyone that he is still in it. This was all a publicity stunt, but , now he can't back out. Unless something keeps him from winning... And so here comes Sarah Palin to save his bacon the same way she saved McCain's...y'all didn't think McCain really wanted to win did you????

True statement made by Trump,
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

False statement, preceding former statement made by Trump just moments before true statement, that he is thoroughly and completely aware of the falseness of said statement:
"My people are so smart..."

Myself, Trump, and every other candidate up for the GOP nomination,
incredulously amazed that Trump is still in it....

Myself and any sane, intelligent voter, Democrat or Republican, made crazy that he is still in it...

He is following the media savvy of Simon Cowell in his attacks, and retreats...

We, the public, asked for it, and he delivered....

The obvious repulsiveness of "reality" TV put on a platter...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT