ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's new wall

watu05

I.T.S. Senior
Mar 19, 2021
in 2016 the simple idea of a wall to stop immigration was a winner for Trump. It was a simple icon that his supporters understood and loved. The current version is apparently also a wall: a tariff wall around America of 10%. Despite opposition from within his own circle, evidently Trump is likely betting that the simple clarity will win people over.

Article on the Wall

in 2016 the simple idea of a wall to stop immigration was a winner for Trump. It was a simple icon that his supporters understood and loved. The current version is apparently also a wall: a tariff wall around America of 10%. Despite opposition from within his own circle, evidently Trump is likely betting that the simple clarity will win people over.

Article on the Wall
He has no idea what simple clarity will do in a complex situation. We will suffer if he wins and carries out policies like this. Hopefully term limits would curb him from making this policy if he got elected. Of course term limits are an obstacle which he thinks he 'can' overcome, not an impassible wall.

Reactions: drboobay
I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Since it’s determine by state secretaries of state, it’s possible he could be on the ballot in some states and not others. That would be a mess.

Since it’s determine by state secretaries of state, it’s possible he could be on the ballot in some states and not others. That would be a mess.
I doubt most Secretaries of State would have the nerve to make that kind of decision. Maybe a few at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT