ADVERTISEMENT

GJ Kinne

GJ's wife is one of our former cheerleaders. I wonder how they'll enjoy living in Hawaii. I could see them wanting to come home eventually.

Happy for GJ. That’s a huge jump for him. Wonder if TG will call it or turn him loose to do it.
He let Applewhite call the plays at Rice when he had a lot more to lose and Major had a lot less experience. Gus got a free hand. I would expect the same.

Happy for GJ. That’s a huge jump for him. Wonder if TG will call it or turn him loose to do it.

I think he learned his lesson in the 2009 season when he trued to call plays after Gus left and went 5-7. 2010 he let Morris call plays and we had another 10-3 season.

I see this as an attempt to jump to another P5. Coming back to Tulsa would be a stretch.

Happy for GJ, but a little disappointed for Milkman!
Hopefully he will find a spot for him.

I doubt Brennan would leave his current post for anything less than a D1A OC job.

I remember when we beat Hawaii in '10, Kinne said something to the extent of "they shouldn't have booed our entrance video" when interviewed about the asswhipping he just handed out. Funny to see him coaching there now.

I doubt Brennan would leave his current post for anything less than a D1A OC job.

I remember when we beat Hawaii in '10, Kinne said something to the extent of "they shouldn't have booed our entrance video" when interviewed about the asswhipping he just handed out. Funny to see him coaching there now.

Hawaii is an FBS job. William and Mary is FCS and I doubt that he could move from an FCS job to a P5 job so the move to a G% FBS makes perfect sense.

Hawaii is an FBS job. William and Mary is FCS and I doubt that he could move from an FCS job to a P5 job so the move to a G% FBS makes perfect sense.

As what? A position coach?

He will land an "FBS" OC job soon. I just don't see him joining Graham's staff this year if he's not the one calling the plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT