ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.10.2017)

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
I'm a UCF thruther, so I'll be interested to see how they handle a good Mercer team with 5 senior starters. The Memphis game could also be interesting if Collin Sexton isn't cleared to play for Alabama.

Not much to see from the OOC games. The bodybag teams are playing bodybag games.

wS0Lucl.jpg

tpV4rTy.jpg

MOL6ePr.jpg

Reactions: loca2874
FAU USF and Tulane LIU might be upset alert games. (If you can call those upsets)

I appreciate you keeping us up on the RPI games. I remember when you and I followed them one year for about 7-8 games and threw in the towel at that time ! The very best may have been on the old board when TU had to have every loss occur to bubble teams in front of them and we would listen to each game on a radio feed and post. Every team lost that year just perfectly when we needed it and we got an at-large.

Hey, we lost to ECU last year, Barkley is a player. I think USF is on an island by itself at this point. They will win some games but are less likely to upset an upper half team than either Tulane or ECU.

Hey, we lost to ECU last year, Barkley is a player. I think USF is on an island by itself at this point. They will win some games but are less likely to upset an upper half team than either Tulane or ECU.
That game vs ECU was an aberration for us. They're not any good. Both are projected to be 200+ RPI/Sagarin ranked. At least Tulane is around 175 from what I saw projected. Dunleavy is also a different level of coach than Lebo and whoever is at USF right now. Dunleavy got a lot out of marginal talent last year.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Wichita St and Cincinnati both had 60+ at end of 1st half.

Tulsa and Memphis were the only two AAC teams to lose today. OSU won going away and Iowa State got boat raced by Mizzou. SMU trailed most of the game but pulled it out in the final few minutes. Chargois looked fantastic btw....was shocked...15 and 8 in his freshman debut.

We weren’t the only school to lose to a lesser team

Indiana State 90 @ Indiana 69
Georgia Southern 85 @ Wake Forest 83
UC Riverside 74 @ California 66

Reactions: I.I.
The lesser team we lost to is still better than those. We just need to steal one somewhere to offset it. It won’t be crippling in the end.

sadly, there will be no games of interest to me as long as TU is losing

I rarely will go to an ORU game feeling as unhappy and unsettled about the season.

Yet another idiotic statement.

“As long as tu is losing”

It’s one freaking game. We will all feel better at the end of this coming week.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT