ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (1.22.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
NO GOI yesterday as I was running the Uber all day.

Today’s games

AAC GAMES

Wichita State (111) at USF (108

REST OF GOI

Texas Tech (11) at Kansas State (33)

NET Rankings Through January 21

Houston (7) No Change
Cincinnati (32) No Change
UCF (36) Up 1
Temple (61) No Change
Memphis (65) Up 1
UCONN (88) Up 1
Tulsa (99) Up 1
South Fl (108) Down 1
Wichita St (111) Up 4
SMU (125) No Change
ECU (226) No Change
Tulane (308) No Change

KState handles Texas Tech fairly comfortably. Weber’s defense just wore Tech down tonight. I also have no idea how KState fans stand to watch this team every home game. It’s just draining watching the slogging and somewhat slow style. It’s effective for sure but not overly entertaining.

USF hammered Wichita State. I suspect some WSU fans will start to question WSU’s move to the AAC and Marshall’s ability to coach after this one.

I think WSU’s problem is returning three roster players and not the AAC or Marshall’s coaching ability. Hoping Shocker fans aren’t that stupid.

KState does play ugly ball. However, it’s the style they have to play in order to win. Rather win ugly than lose pretty.

Last edited:
The AAC has high talent. It's a high major regards to talent. And getting a lot deeper and stronger.

WSU and Tulsa will fall behind if they aren't killing themselves reaching for and securing Top 150 talent.

I love KState's defense. It's what ours would look like with quicker guards. No one would score on us, and I'm perfectly fine winning games in the 50s.

WSU has actually been pretty good considering what they lost and all the new pieces. They'll be back quickly.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT