ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread SMU

We have had our chances. Play like this and do not deserve the dance

Curtis must be 0-12 on threes this year when game within 5 points. All threes have been when game is out of reach one way or another.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

They r too big and too good.
No shame.... These guys overachieved. Good season regardless.
We need bigs.

SMU on fire. We're in trouble.

Change up defenses to throw them off???

And Woodard can't pass to Curtis. He just can't. I know Curtis is open, but he can't shoot to save his life. We need James. He has to take that and score.

Originally posted by TUMe:
Is Wright getting a lot of time for his one basket or his one rebound.
I think due to lack of production from Shaddy. I would rather see TK over Wright. TU needs to step up defense of the paint and Wright is not up to that challenge.

TX

Ray can shoot a three. So can Rep. Not a bad thought. manning would use him some. Curtis is playing better defense.

Originally posted by I.I.:
Curtis must be 0-12 on threes this year when game within 5 points. All threes have been when game is out of reach one way or another.

Thanks for posting, very telling stat.

TX

Now we know why Ray has been on the bench, he can't guard Moore.

TX

OUr guards have missed two layups in the last 3min. Curtis and then James. Not strong enough against these teams. Then Moore throws up a squirrely shot on a foul. Man oh man.

Still in this game. Just not sure why we have to try to get to rim so much against long teams like SMU and Cincy. To win we will have to hit some outside shots IMO

3 missed layups. Why does Shaq have to go all the way to hole. He can't do it against these guys.

Great def by Swan. Baited Kennedy.

Officials need to cleanup the Kennedy throwing elbows BS. Nice flop by Swanny, Kennedy should have been whistled for the elbow to Swanny's chest before the entry pass.

TX

The pull up 5 footer is there everytime. Someone needs to shoot it! It will make them stay down.

Kennedy actually fouled him twice before the one that was called.

Geezus, here goes Nic Moore with his dirty play, intentionally running into players to draw fouls.

TX

That was the play off the game.... Nic Moore gets those 2fts.... Hits em both.

Shaq is just throwing up prayer after prayer. Then wright losses the ball to 6' Moore.

Three missed layups in a row by Tulsa.

Two makes by SMU.

Argh.

according to these announcers ever recall against SMU is a bad call come on guys

Maybe its fitting that we got out missing a least a half dozen layups in the last 7 minutes of a games.

We're down 6. Could be up 6.

Shooting layups would be our downfall.

This team lays it all on the line. Just sad they are so offensively challenged.

We had our chances. Just can not continue to challenge the rim when that is SMU strength!!! I understand that is our strength also but come on.

great defensive need to the chest of shack. I am NOT saying the refs are biased. I'm saying they're awful both ways.

Harrison is literally shot TU out of this game with his out of control penetration, never once dishing to an open man.

Absolute shame.
chairshot.r191677.gif

The ball shoudl go to Juice every possession.

TX

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT