ADVERTISEMENT

Fresneck game thread

Who said earlier "the fix is in"? I can't believe that crew got together and said "yeah he moved but I think we can call it on Tulsa".

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Holding them to a field goal still keeps this a 2 possession game. 14 points and we're on top!

Fresno's gonna run, run & run in the 2nd half, until we prove we can stop them.

The kick went out of bounds, but I'm pretty sure Tulsa blew on it. So really, penalty on us.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Announcers making fun of Tulsa run up the middle with little success first down play.

I also don't get that.

Reactions: TU 1978
I'm with you. He throws a nice deep ball. That's it. If we were in a P5 conference, he would be exposed as a terrible QB.
Why are we bagging on the QB? We scored 21 points in the first half. That's not the issue. The problem is the 31 the defense gave up.

now THAT was a good play by Dane. He looked to his right. Came back to his left, throws a dart on the post route. Perfect execution. Credit where it's due. WP Dane.

Why are we bagging on the QB? We scored 21 points in the first half. That's not the issue. The problem is the 31 the defense gave up.
I mean part of that is the ineptitude of the offense in the first quarter...but yes, the defense sucked the first half.

Rebooted and looks like I missed something. Going to commercial again. Any feedback on what happened after our TD

Now that was a terrible pass. Did not see the safety behind Lucas. Bad.

the feed went down for a bit. Tulsa INT in the end zone, then a long ball INT by Dane to their 30.

I've never seen a center called for false start as much as ours. I thought the problem would be fixed from last season but it's still happening. I don't get it

Lots of mistakes. Fresno is not good. They look very young and inexperienced. Then again so have we for half the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT