ADVERTISEMENT

Fresneck game thread

Well. At least the Fresno DC told his team to ignore our best playmaker, Keevan. Thanks for letting us back in the game DC!

Evans is one terrible college QB.
Can't believe he's the best Tulsa has (and from the look of things, it ain't any gonna get any better). Weird. You'd think Monty could get a stud under center for us.

And our Defense is terrible again.

You're way off on Dane. Way off. You don't know football if you seriously think he is not a solid quarterback.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
I stopped watching the stream when we went down 31-0. Y'all can thank me later. I won't be turning it back in for my health and the safety of my iPad.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
You're way off on Dane. Way off. You don't know football if you seriously think he is not a solid quarterback.

He isn't in my opinion. But I am just a fan and you might be a coach or former standout QB and know more than I do.

I'm sure he is solid, just not always.

Everyone is so quick to jump on the qb when things go wrong. What exactly did he do bad in the first half? I believe he got sacked 3-4 times. And also threw 3 touchdowns to get us back in the game.

Ohio state game, yes he played terrible.

Reactions: URedskin54
Great turnaround ( so far). We are still down 10 @ the half, but at least we're back in the game. All 3 phases of our team woke up. Momentum is an amazing thing!

Evans is one terrible college QB.
Can't believe he's the best Tulsa has (and from the look of things, it ain't any gonna get any better). Weird. You'd think Monty could get a stud under center for us.

And our Defense is terrible again.
Hmmmm...Evans is 11 of 18 for 150 yards and 3 TDs and no ints. Not too shabby for a terrible college QB. You are truly stupid.

He isn't in my opinion. But I am just a fan and you might be a coach or former standout QB and know more than I do.
I'm with you. He throws a nice deep ball. That's it. If we were in a P5 conference, he would be exposed as a terrible QB.

Hmmmm...Evans is 11 of 18 for 150 yards and 3 TDs and no ints. Not too shabby for a terrible college QB. You are truly stupid.
Did you see the 2 TDs? They left our WRs completely open. Any HS QB could throw it 30 yards to a wide open WR. He isn't threading needles, he isn't making plays outside the pocket, he isn't throwing darts on curls, he isn't going to a 2nd and 3rd read. He threw 2 TDs to WIDE OPEN fast WRs. The pass to Hobbs was a good pass as well to a covered WR, but Hobbs is just as much to credit with a tough catch with as Dane.

As long as they stay off the pipe and the bottle in the locker room, we will win this game.

Yeah, I'm optimistic as well. This game is within reach now. I think the guys were jet lagged and overconfident. After 4 direct punches in the mouth and a few injuries, pride kicked in and we started competing!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Did you see the 2 TDs? They left our WRs completely open. Any HS QB could throw it 30 yards to a wide open WR. He isn't threading needles, he isn't making plays outside the pocket, he isn't throwing darts on curls, he isn't going to a 2nd and 3rd read. He threw 2 TDs to WIDE OPEN fast WRs. The pass to Hobbs was a good pass as well to a covered WR, but Hobbs is just as much to credit with a tough catch with as Dane.
Dane must have stolen your HS girlfriend. Dont understand your hate for him. He certainly is no world beater. But he isnt terrible either.

Guys... Dane has done nothing wrong in this game. He has 0 responsibility in being behind this game. ST and Defense made a lot of mistakes in the 1st quarter.

It's always the same few guys saying the QB is the bad QB dating back to David Johnson's single season. Leave the arguing about Dane being terrible when he's actually having a poor game.

Dane must have stolen your HS girlfriend. Dont understand your hate for him. He certainly is no world beater. But he isnt terrible either.

He's got a good arm and great aim. Not super mobile, but every guy on the team was half-assing it those first 25 minutes. He was playing with the same level of indifference as the rest of his chums. He had a rough outing at Ohio State for sure, but week-to-week, he gives us a great chance to score points and win.

I'm with you. He throws a nice deep ball. That's it. If we were in a P5 conference, he would be exposed as a terrible QB.

Explain your logic. Against P5 teams:

OU: 34-51 for 427 yds, 4 TD's and 0 int
Virginia Tech: 27-44 for 374 yds, 3 TD's and 0 into.

That's a combined 61-95 for 801 yds, 7 TD's and 0 int's against a playoff team and another P5 team.

Against Ohio State, who I think will win the national championship, Dane was terrible.

2 out of 3 games against P5 teams he was very impressive.

Really???? Hey genius, he over 400 yds and 4 tds against OU. Maaaaaannnn...he was really exposed. Your stupidity is being exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT