ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibitions?

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
i know the first game isn't until the 11th but we usually play a couple of exhibition games, anyone know when they are scheduled? I won't be able to see them but it will be good to see how they handle outside competition.

i know the first game isn't until the 11th but we usually play a couple of exhibition games, anyone know when they are scheduled? I won't be able to see them but it will be good to see how they handle outside competition.
Wednesday of this next week(OCU). Monday the 7th against NSU.

Nevada, If you go to tulsahurricane.com, they have the full schedule, including exhibition games. That is TU's own site. They also have a lot of player information.

Naw that one is Southwestern Christian. Answered my own question.

looking forward to the exhibition. So little publicity, I wonder if TU is even aware it is on the schedule.

Concerning exhibitions and/or scrimmages, 2 future opponents recently had a controlled scrimmage (won by Wichita State) and a game (won by ORU). ORU supposedly played without 2 starters. I hope us opting not to sign Nzekwesi doesn't come back to bite us.

17h17 hours ago
Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN
Told Wichita State won the controlled session of scrimmage, Oral Roberts won 40-minute game, 70-67. Emmanuel Nzekwesi had 22 points for ORU.

Guys, be nice to Voice. We beat the Tigers pretty bad and it's Halloween, so someone is going to have some anxiety eating.

Oklahoma Christian University, I believe is a Church of Christ school. They have around 3,000 students and is located in Edmond.

I thought these exhibition scrimmages were supposed to be secret. And, who knows if WSU even played its starters as opposed to experimenting. Nothing to see here. Trolls should crawl back in their hole.

Voice doesn't fit in his hole.

Yes, it is strange that they released that much information about a private scrimmage that no one is supposed to talk about. In years past, there was a little info on here, but nothing like that.

Not sure why you guys are picking on little ol' me?

I think TU is going to have a fine rebuilding season! Heck...I could see you guys getting to 13-15 wins this year!!

This game is going to be on the radio isn't it? Thought I heard that somewhere? If so, I don't remember them doing a broadcast on a preseason game before. I wonder if that was a Big Country decision or a TU decision?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT