ADVERTISEMENT

Election & Probability of Supreme Court Ruling

But two of those aren’t places Trump is contesting because he has less than no case there.

He has pretty much no case anywhere. I'm good with pursuing credible voter fraud claims aggressively and punishing harshly, but the republicans pretending there's something that's going to flip 100k votes in PA I have to assume are running some kind of grift.

This really shouldn’t become a thing, where the incumbent or the challenger just makes massive legal challenges in every single election cycle. It gives the illusion that they actually have something to complain about even if they really don’t. In Trump’s case, he’s not very far off from legitimately denying the validity of the election and refusing to leave office even without evidence and he’s actively grooming his supporters to back him in what would essentially be a coup.
Out of curiosity, what is your source that there is has no evidence? Does a president have to concede before the states officially make the call? Just asking for a friend! 😂. If the courts speak and say go, he must go! One more question. How did the Feds catch these guys in PA three weeks ago? Don’t the Feds catch people, make them flip, and uncover their network? 😂 Wait on it!

Last edited:
He has pretty much no case anywhere. I'm good with pursuing credible voter fraud claims aggressively and punishing harshly, but the republicans pretending there's something that's going to flip 100k votes in PA I have to assume are running some kind of grift.
I wouldn’t care so much if guys like Barr and Pompeo werent talking like they’re going to try and overturn 100,000 votes.

Out of curiosity, what is your source that there is has no evidence? Does a president have to concede before the states officially make the call? Just asking for a friend! 😂. If the courts speak and say go, he must go! One more question. How did the Feds catch these guys in PA three weeks ago? Don’t the Feds catch people, make them flip, and uncover their network? 😂 Wait on it!
1 mail in ballot application. No actual ballots.

It's a crime, and those postal employees should be punished. But it doesn't seem political if between them they threw out precisely one mail in ballot application. It seems more like they tossed a bunch of mail because they couldn't finish their route in time or something of that nature. EDIT: Plus, it said they were able to recover all the mail dumped by these two, and deliver it.

Anyway, even if it were an actual ballot, you've found one. And it took two guys to do it. Now go find 99,999 others. There is zero evidence for that kind of fraud. Zero.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Additional counterpoint to the bolded section:

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." - Hitchen's Razor

@astonmartin708 Two quick points!
Number one: The DHS has an open investigation that has already put hundreds in jail on both sides for voter fraud. If you think there won’t be significant changes, think again. Bloomberg is already telling you this.
Number two: „IF“ Biden ever makes it into office, he will most likely be promptly impeached for the info on his sons laptop and or removed for health reasons.
All I’m saying is it’s way to early for you to start with the thought that your candidate will make it to the whitehouse but should he be elected, there is already a plan to remove him.

Last edited:
Two quick points!
Number one: The DHS has an open invitation that has already put hundreds in jail on both sides for voter fraud. If you think there won’t be significant changes, think again. Bloomberg is already telling you this.
Number two: „IF“ Biden ever makes it into office, he will most likely be promptly impeached for the info on his sons laptop and or removed for health reasons.
All I’m saying is it’s way to early for you to start with the thought that your candidate will make it to the whitehouse but should he be elected, there is already a plan to remove him.
I appreciate that you provided links to reputable news sources, but I have a subscription to neither one so I don't know what they are actually saying. I'm guessing it isn't "Evidence of massive voter fraud that could flip 100,000 votes" so much as "Evidence that things aren't perfect and sometimes glitches happen, especially with electronic equipment, as they do in every single election year."

You are really in denial. Bob Corker disagrees with you and congratulated "President-elect" Biden today on twitter.

1 mail in ballot application. No actual ballots.

It's a crime, and those postal employees should be punished. But it doesn't seem political if between them they threw out precisely one mail in ballot application. It seems more like they tossed a bunch of mail because they couldn't finish their route in time or something of that nature. EDIT: Plus, it said they were able to recover all the mail dumped by these two, and deliver it.

Anyway, even if it were an actual ballot, you've found one. And it took two guys to do it. Now go find 99,999 others. There is zero evidence for that kind of fraud. Zero.
The number is actually 99 ballots. They were able to recover bc they were already watching! Wait on it!
Nicholas Beauchene faces charges of delay, secretion or detention of mail and obstruction of mail after about 1,875 pieces of mail, including 99 general election ballots, intended for Essex County, New Jersey, locations were found in dumpsters on Friday and Monday, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito said.

I appreciate that you provided links to reputable news sources, but I have a subscription to neither one so I don't know what they are actually saying. I'm guessing it isn't "Evidence of massive voter fraud that could flip 100,000 votes" so much as "Evidence that things aren't perfect and sometimes glitches happen, especially with electronic equipment, as they do in every single election year."

You are really in denial. Bob Corker disagrees with you and congratulated "President-elect" Biden today on twitter.
Im an independent voter. I done care for either party however with so much on the line for the unity of our country, I believe in a thorough investigation which may take more time than one side would like. There will either be evidence or just talk of fraud. Either way, I believe it should play out under the legal guidelines established.

The number is actually 99 ballots. They were able to recover bc they were already watching! Wait on it!
Nicholas Beauchene faces charges of delay, secretion or detention of mail and obstruction of mail after about 1,875 pieces of mail, including 99 general election ballots, intended for Essex County, New Jersey, locations were found in dumpsters on Friday and Monday, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito said.

Those ballots were to be delivered to residents. Not the election office.
So, he threw away batches of mail that had 99 ballots in it destined for residents of a predominantly Democratic county.

If this was evidence of fraud, it would be Republican fraud.

Those ballots were to be delivered to residents. Not the election office.
So, he threw away batches of mail that had 99 ballots in it destined for residents of a predominantly Democratic county.

If this was evidence of fraud, it would be Republican fraud.
I keep asking and you guys keep ignoring it. How did they catch these guys? Could it be the DHS was already watching and waiting? What is the process to get a warrant? What is the process for a FISA warrant? Who would know if a FISA warrant was issued? Does the DHS have to report to a local judge about a federal warrant?

Last edited:
I keep asking and you guys keep ignoring it. How did they catch these guys? Could it be were already watching and waiting?
Shrug. They were a couple of lazy postal workers that got caught on tape according to your video. One guy's neighbor reported him, and the other was reported by the place where she was illegally dumping mail.

But I agree that in general people have been on high alert for fraud this year. So... Where is it? Is this all you got? What exactly are we "investigating?"

Seriously, let's just do any appropriate recounts and be done with it. If a bunch of dead people voted, and/or a bunch of people did vote but their vote wasn't recorded, it will be extremely hard to hide on any kind of scale, especially one big enough to flip one of these states. If 100,000 people from a rural Trump part of any state had their votes thrown out, someone will notice when they check their voting history with the county clerk. It would not stay hidden.

So until that happens, please refrain from the damaging rhetoric that our elections are easy to manipulate and fraudulent. Until actual tangible evidence is presented that a concerted effort was made in a partisan way to successfully flip or forge hundreds of thousands of votes, it cannot and will not be taken seriously. That kind of effort would involve hundreds of people across several states. It would NOT remain hidden very long.

Reactions: URedskin54
Shrug. They were a couple of lazy postal workers that got caught on tape according to your video. One guy's neighbor reported him, and the other was reported by the place where she was illegally dumping mail.

But I agree that in general people have been on high alert for fraud this year. So... Where is it? Is this all you got? What exactly are we "investigating?"

Seriously, let's just do any appropriate recounts and be done with it. If a bunch of dead people voted, and/or a bunch of people did vote but their vote wasn't recorded, it will be extremely hard to hide on any kind of scale, especially one big enough to flip one of these states. If 100,000 people from a rural Trump part of any state had their votes thrown out, someone will notice when they check their voting history with the county clerk. It would not stay hidden.

So until that happens, please refrain from the damaging rhetoric that our elections are easy to manipulate and fraudulent. Until actual tangible evidence is presented that a concerted effort was made in a partisan way to successfully flip or forge hundreds of thousands of votes, it cannot and will not be taken seriously. That kind of effort would involve hundreds of people across several states. It would NOT remain hidden very long.

It’s similar to 911 conspiracies. People act like it’s so simple, but to pull off something on that scale would likely require hundreds, maybe thousands, of people knowing like you said. Our intelligence agencies that are specifically tasked with keeping secrets leak to the press daily. Why on earth would anyone think a conspiracy involving hundreds of people would stay secret long enough for people to pull it off?

You can’t reasonably ask voters to trust in the system when the other side was denied from watching the count? Those actions invited unnecessary doubt to be thrown into the election process and should be condemned and are being investigated.

You can’t reasonably ask voters to trust in the system when the other side was denied from watching the count? Those actions invited unnecessary doubt to be thrown into the election process and should be condemned and are being investigated.

Trump’s lawyers admitted in court that their observers were allowed in. They’re arguing that they weren’t allowed close enough to the counting for meaningful access. That ain’t gonna get votes tossed out

Please stop. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-biden-election-results-11-05-20/h_45e3f9c5aabc500dff82d789926cacf0

Or, particularly this one, which debunks most of the other crap you are sure to throw out there:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

The Bush appointed judge pressed the attorney for the campaign as to whether or not they had any of their watchers in the room. The response: "There's a non-zero number of people in the room". The judge proceeded to dismiss the case.

Please stop. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-biden-election-results-11-05-20/h_45e3f9c5aabc500dff82d789926cacf0

Or, particularly this one, which debunks most of the other crap you are sure to throw out there:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

The Bush appointed judge pressed the attorney for the campaign as to whether or not they had any of their watchers in the room. The response: "There's a non-zero number of people in the room". The judge proceeded to dismiss the case.
Are FISA warrants published?

This really shouldn’t become a thing, where the incumbent or the challenger just makes massive legal challenges in every single election cycle. It gives the illusion that they actually have something to complain about even if they really don’t. In Trump’s case, he’s not very far off from legitimately denying the validity of the election and refusing to leave office even without evidence and he’s actively grooming his supporters to back him in what would essentially be a coup.
Legal challenges only happen occasionally in elections under unusual circumstances. It seems premature to talk about Trump refusing to leave office. There is a transition process that takes place, beginning on Dec. 14 when the President-Elect is selected, and then a five-week process leading up to Inauguration Day on January 20, 2021. This seems similar to 2000 when things got drawn out and the Supreme Court dealt with Bush v. Gore.

Reactions: shon46
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT