ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa King

comming to CBS in July.
Is a little hollow now that it is being filmed in Norcross GA. Why the heck they filmed it in August was beyond me. Just an excuse of a reason.

Last edited:
Is a little hollow now that it is being filmed in Norcross GA. Why the heck they filmed it in August was beyond me. Just an excuse of a reason.
They filmed most of it in OKC so who cares really.

I wonder if they will have some location shooting in Tulsa. It is possible.

They filmed most of it in OKC so who cares really.

I wonder if they will have some location shooting in Tulsa. It is possible.
I was under the impression they did most of the filming in Ga this season. Last season was in OKC, this season Ga. Due to weather, limitations of our film industry, cost, equipment, and labor availability was many of the reasons that were rumored. Apparently Prairie Surf was unprofessional in several aspects.

Sucks. I wish they didn’t make this. I wish the city didn’t support it. They closed down chunks of downtown last week to get footage. Me getting to Reasor’s a little faster would have done more for the city.

This will be the first season that was on streaming a couple of years ago. Lots of Tulsa scenes early on. The new season on the streaming platform is not filmed in Oklahoma as far as I know.

Sucks. I wish they didn’t make this. I wish the city didn’t support it. They closed down chunks of downtown last week to get footage. Me getting to Reasor’s a little faster would have done more for the city.
It is the same as last season for the most part. Some location shots here. Last season they did have Stallone here for a little footage.

Otherwise it's not much different. Perhaps Georgia will look more like Tulsa than some of those odd OKC shots did.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
This will be the first season that was on streaming a couple of years ago. Lots of Tulsa scenes early on. The new season on the streaming platform is not filmed in Oklahoma as far as I know.
They are getting filler shots of the downtown streets so they can make it seem like it was filmed in Oklahoma. I wonder if there will accidentally be any visible street signs with peach in the name. I lived in Atlanta for a couple of years. Spent most of my time on Peachtree St between 10th St and Buckhead. I made it up to Norcross once.

They are getting filler shots of the downtown streets so they can make it seem like it was filmed in Oklahoma. I wonder if there will accidentally be any visible street signs with peach in the name. I lived in Atlanta for a couple of years. Spent most of my time on Peachtree St between 10th St and Buckhead. I made it up to Norcross once.

Me too. For six months.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT