ADVERTISEMENT

Don't miss ya!

TulsaRulzOSUdrools

I.T.S. Sophomore
May 1, 2007
Sorry for your troubles at Wake Danny. I hope you last a couple of years.
roll.r191677.gif

WF is having a pretty good year for the first year of a rebuild.

If TU would have just offered him earlier, everyone here would still love the guy and our season would probably look almost identical to how it does now. Maybe even better.

His exit from TU was poorly managed, but in general I don't have anything against DM. He did a lot for the program and was a net positive. Also, not sure I would say he is struggling there just yet. I don't think much was expected this year. He did just get a win over NC State, which is a pretty solid W, if not a marque win.

I think things worked out for the better. We look a lot better on offense. Overall we have a much better staff. He handled the exit poorly and just didn't seem that fan friendly or into Tulsa. Things are more fun now.

Disappointing his stay was so short. Disappointed at the way he left.

But no ill will towards DM and happy with where Tulsa is.

He missed out on Harrison, TK, and Swannegan's progress, that's punishment enough for a coach. No ill towards him, he left the place a helluva a lot better than when he came. That's good enough for the short time he was here, and Haith came in and took what he did and made it better. Im happy.

Originally posted by Gold*:
I think things worked out for the better. We look a lot better on offense. Overall we have a much better staff. He handled the exit poorly and just didn't seem that fan friendly or into Tulsa. Things are more fun now.
Haith and his staff are also not afraid to go after the big time kids. DM seemed to settle for what he thought he could get in.

Ya know what's irritating as crap? Our ex strength and conditioning guy tweeting at our whole team. You left, dude.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 2/7 12:12 AM by TUBballJunkie

It's jealousy. Wake is going to finish below .500 on the season, lose in the 1st round of the ACC tourney and their season over by the 1st weekend in March. And we're still winning...

There's an article about Manning (I think Bleacher Report) and his process for this year. Doesn't allow any talking on the bus on road trips?! 4hr bus ride form WS to Clemson and you can't talk to anyone except the guy next to you? He's a good coach, I get that, but some of this seems over the top.

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
There's an article about Manning (I think Bleacher Report) and his process for this year. Doesn't allow any talking on the bus on road trips?! 4hr bus ride form WS to Clemson and you can't talk to anyone except the guy next to you? He's a good coach, I get that, but some of this seems over the top.
Linkage????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT