ADVERTISEMENT

Do you live in a bubble?

The numbers are a bit skewed by age and make some odd assumptions. For instance an 80 year old [no I'm not THAT old] would have spent more years in a neighborhood where not 50% had college degrees. Also the Operations Manager might go on a factory floor everyday but have a different experience than a person on an assembly line. Going fishing might be with a cane pole or from a party barge or nicer.

All that said, it is fun and probably does reflect something about one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUBballJunkie
41, higher than I expected

Some of these questions produced answers I don't think they were really after...for instance, the hurting from your job. Well yes, I taught and owned a Jazzercise studio for many years. But I don't think someone being sore from their Pilates is what they were looking for.

Also got to spend time on manufacturing floors interning for Nordam during grad school, but again, probably not what they were looking for.

Knowing who Jimmie Johnson is helped though. :)

They got me on chain restaurants and mass produced beers in the fridge though. Nope.

Last edited:
64. Lawpoke hails from a blue collar good ole Sapulpa family and still has his Union card from his work at the local glass plant.

Reactions: TUMe
So here's a question , where does one want to be ? A one would be Richie Rich and a 99 would be a galley slave . Does one want to be between 40 end 70?

Just what we all knew... WATU lives in a bubble.

Scored 64...

I patricipated in something done by pbs... Now I can say de-fund it with a clear conscience.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT