ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy @ UCF

Cincy was down 19-15 at half and scored 34 2nd half points to win 38-49. That sounds like a horrible game to watch.

Was pretty even until the last 7 or 10 minutes. Cincinnati pulled away at the end.

Last edited:
Cincy reminds me defensively of some of Brad Stevens’ Butler teams. Very physical, contest every shot and fight for every rebound. Their two games against Wichita State are going to be wars.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Memphis is continuing to look better, up by 15 on Uconn.

KSt up by 8 or so on OU w/ appr 15 min to go.

Memphis now up 68-39 with 3:44 remaining.

K St winning 78-66 with 3:55

I am really perplexed by some of our efforts this year. Like vs Lamar, the 1st Illinois State game and vs Houston. Kansas St is going to now have double digit point wins vs OkState and OU. They’re now 13-5.

Knowing what Tulsa is capable of with good wins over Tulane and UCONN and the great effort game vs Wichita State, you just have to try and figure out why they struggle so much to be fully prepared to play some games. And why some games all of a sudden go south (Memphis, 2nd Illinois State game, OkState). It’s weird. Everyone wants to blame Haith, but obviously this team has a good core of players who can really play. Tomorrow is a big game for this team

We always tend to look at how we performed and forget to consider that our opponents have occasionally bad games. Maybe Illinois St played really well against us. Maybe KSU had an off shooting night when they played us. It happens. We’re not the only team who can play well and play like crap. KSU played maybe it’s best game of the season tonight and OU played its worst. KState isn’t better than OU but they were tonight. Basketball can be a weird game at times.

Agree that tomorrow night is a huge game. We’ve owned Temple of late. Don’t want to be looking at a four game conference losing streak.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
tomorrow night's game is pivotal to the season, IMHO. A W means a likely W against Memphis Saturday. With the W vs. KSU now looking great (KSU counted the TU game as a home game and lost vs. winning against OU and OSU) TU has a shot at the NIT if TU can steal a few more games on the road. I'm hopeful, but then again I was hopeful vs. UH. This team has not played consistently anytime this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT