ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati Game Thread

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Michigan game goes to OT, pushes the start of the Houston/Memphis Game to ESPNews. Will they continue to show the UH game til the Michigan game is over?

Why is Houston/Memphis on two channels? Wtf.

Memphis on one channel. Houston on the other. Or something...

The Michigan/Indiana game is being broadcast on ESPN2 in some areas (not Tulsa). For those in which that is the case, the Memphis/Houston game is being broadcast on ESPNews for everyone (including Tulsa).

I hate Cincy. Should be up 14-0. Evans needs to hit wide open KG.

KG, first rounder? Really? Not doubting... thought he'd be a 3rd rounder. 1st???

I'm in Jamaica and can't get the Watch ESPN app to play, I'm assuming it's a bandwidth issue.

I finally found a crappy Cinci broadcast since apparently we don't stream our broadcast team anywhere.

I'm a little afraid of the international data rates, but F it. I have to listen in to win #6!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Pretty sure that holding call was just in case Brewer got the first down.

i got all excited and thought gunner was gonna suck after the first drive

not so much

we just have to keep pace

I hope Coach Monty is recruiting some db's that can cover wide receivers.

Coaching staff === BRING PRESSURE. Jeez.... BRING F'IN PRESSURE or Kiel will throw for 400 yards.

That sack was not on the offensive line. They built a nice pocket. But since I'm posting on this message board, it was definitely on the offensive line.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Offensive pass interference seems to be our best defensive play!!!

Mudoh needs to have a tackling clinic for the rest of the defense, especially our LBs & DBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT