ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati game thread

Our line hasn’t moved them all night and he stays in tight formation

Crazy game. I wish Monty could put team before player, I miss that. GJ wanted to play after the cheap shot vs. OSU, but both staff and player knew better. He probably should have been out vs. Boise, likewise with Brin tonight.

And if it's not a well-placed unnecessary roughness or holding, it's a dropped touchdown... I'll be glad when Hall is gone, and the #47 jersey is burned

Reactions: OKTornadoes
That was the kind of play with Braxton that we should have run a couple of three times, and he waits for the 8th and goal to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Get the FG and give yourself a chance.
We were not TD range people. We were field Goal range people. Thsi game you would need to get the TD. You put too much pressure to have to get a TD with taking the field goal. This last drive there was no way we were going to get a TD out of that. We went backwards. He made the right call on that drive to go for it. Just the wrong play.

Unfortunately coaching always kill us as we all know but some don’t want to believe it on this board. Obviously Brin wasn’t ready tonight didn’t practice much this past week. 4th down was the right call good throw by Braxton at some point players got to make plays we seem to not make plays at critical times. If I didn’t make since sorry been tailgating since 11

Love the fact that 2 yrs after the Miss St brawl, we are still as undisciplined as ever... cant believe that our asshats tried to follow cinncy into their locker room..

Reactions: TulsaAM and TU1NNJ
Well at least Keylon got 106. He needs somewhere around 170 to break the all time record. I'm thinking he will break it at home at SMU or Tulane.

• Love
Reactions: TulsaAM
The bigger decision to me was why he didn’t run the fourth down play on third down? It was a well designed play that would have worked for a TD or caused UC to respect his run pass option ability on fourth down. That widens the field if you think you have to defend the width and all the way to the back of the EZ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT