ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone contact the AD to move the Sat EX to 1 PM?????

If I see something that I think you will profit from and that I can tell you succinctly why it is to the extreme, without diverging too much from the thread, I will. But we have gone on too long with this conversation for the readers of the board, so I am going to delete my last couple of posts for the boards sake after you have a chance to read this. Thanks for chatting with me, have nice sleep, ciao. I don't dislike you or Aston. Grad06 and Bigzit are another story.
Sounds good brother, and I will make sure I don't overdue it on my end as well

Whoa having deja vu this reminds me of a G-Rated meltdown by “only posts in the Alley, everyone knows that!!!!!111”.

You bash Aston,TUGrad6,and TUGrad 7 for by saying they bash TU too much, then you bash me because I say positive things about TU, ever stop to think you would rather bash people for different opinions than just respectfully disagree? I would guess no, and I don't expect this to change your opinion. It's people like you that make people give TU a " snotty nose private school"

Just to be clear, tugrad06 isn’t bashed because of his opinions, he’s bashed because he’s an Internet troll not really a TU fan.

Just heard a few ORU fans talking about it, they are saying they will beat Tulsa by 20
Hahaha. It will be tight like it usually is and some of ORU's players probably will go hard at Jeffries thinking he abandoned them. Unless some of the new players bring something unexpected, ORU won't be very good this year...give Mills a full year of recruiting though and I think they will improve rapidly. But don't get too used to him...once he gets an offer to move up in the world, he's gone. No Sutton-like loyalty

Reactions: TULSARISING
The game wasn’t close last year and i certainly don’t expect it to be this year. F ORU.

Ah that was the game I was convinced we were going to be a really good shooting team and that Atson was a steal.

Both turned out to be incorrect (especially the latter).

I'm excited for this season because I'm confident we will be an improved shooting team and that Joiner IS a steal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT