ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari in the portal to Pig City

Penny to UK?

That's laughable. Almost as laughable as Calipari going to Arkansas.

Might Kentucky go after Shaka Smart? Chris Beard? Or maybe a coup and try and pull Jon Scheyer away from Duke? Chris Collins at Northwestern maybe?

OR...and just humor me on this...might they approach Brad Stevens and lure him away from the President of Basketball Ops in Boston?

That's laughable. Almost as laughable as Calipari going to Arkansas.

Might Kentucky go after Shaka Smart? Chris Beard? Or maybe a coup and try and pull Jon Scheyer away from Duke? Chris Collins at Northwestern maybe?

OR...and just humor me on this...might they approach Brad Stevens and lure him away from the President of Basketball Ops in Boston?
Kentucky will get Nate Oats likely

Won't be a problem for them I'm sure. Billy Donovan's name is hot too...as he is just wallowing with the Bulls right now.
Never thought it would be a problem. But that's high enough that they are going to have to think that he is the best hire by far to go after him. They could throw in another million per year to get another candidate, and still save money.

Never thought it would be a problem. But that's high enough that they are going to have to think that he is the best hire by far to go after him. They could throw in another million per year to get another candidate, and still save money.
Kentucky is now going after Dan Hurley to make him the highest paid NCAA coach off all time. WOW.

Squeal-like-a-pig sooey has made a very expensive "Frank Haith" hire. Calipari is burnt. Can no longer get it up.

Will hire Haith as assistant at Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT