ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson

Having been there, and having ended up in a motel where the coffee table was bolted to the floor, I agree.

Edit: Oh, and the check in lady was behind bullet proof glass. It was a classy stay in a classy town.
Top Five worst college football game days for me:

1. Hawaii
2. Fresno State
3. FIU
4. UCF in 2005 been much better lately
5. Coastal Carolina

Expect an announcement from Bryce this week.

Whats your source telling you? You usually have good sources. I don’t believe it’ll be Tulsa. If he had wanted to play in his city, I don’t think he’d be taking this long to decide.

The family is holding this very close. That actually may be a good sign. If TU was a rumor, all hell would break loose with intense pressure from the others.

At this point, I would assume they want to be sure he has no other better path to millions.

Or he’s waiting for the numbers game to play out at other schools and that timetable has nothing to do with him or the desirability or suitability of TU.

Y’all just need to go fishin’. We will know when we know.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Whats your source telling you? You usually have good sources. I don’t believe it’ll be Tulsa. If he had wanted to play in his city, I don’t think he’d be taking this long to decide.

Staff felt really good about Bryce when he entered the portal. The longer this has drawn out the more uncertain they’ve become. I haven’t heard a thing regarding this situation in weeks other than an announcement is coming soon and will likely be TU, OSU or OU. I’m as in the dark as everyone else.

Any else feel like they have spent way too much time searching the internet for news on Bryce Thompson's decision?

That’s a surprise. Duh! I hope it’s Tulsa but have my doubts. Not sure why he’d leave the top school in the Big12 for another in the Big12. Also, to leave a HOF coach that coached his dad. Something doesn’t make sense.
I'm not holding my breath. Be the ends up at OkState. Seems to be a trendy pick for recruits these days. Must love the smell of pig sties

Ya think?
He has issues. Messed up kid.
There is a 0% chance he will sign with Tulsa or Oklahoma but 100% chance he will sign with Osu as he likes the attention and never planned ou or tu from the day he went in the portal much like Ryan Humphrey said he was considering Tulsa and ou to appease his fellow teammate Antonio reed who was coming to Tulsa back in the day all for show at our expense. You will see I’m right at noon tomorrow playing us like a fiddle just like his first recruitment out of high school and his father is not helping.

These kids get to believing all the hype they get, like Phipps thinking he was too good for little ole Tulsa. I think Thompson would be a good fit at Tulsa but he didn’t exactly tear it up at KU.

Avg 4.6 pts, shooting 35.3% fgs, 22.2% 3-pt and 64.7% fts. I know he had a couple of injuries but those numbers wouldn’t have played well, even at Tulsa.

No matter the coach at Tulsa, we’ve never been able to keep the elite Tulsa HS players, going back to Nolan and Tisdale. Humphries, Hale, Mayberry, Bowie, Azubuike, McDaniel, Dumas, Milton, Pritchard, Starks and Thomas.

Thank God for Seals. Let’s hope Pritchard turns out to be a Swanson or Reed and Tulsa kids see the value of staying home.

These kids get to believing all the hype they get, like Phipps thinking he was too good for little ole Tulsa. I think Thompson would be a good fit at Tulsa but he didn’t exactly tear it up at KU.

Avg 4.6 pts, shooting 35.3% fgs, 22.2% 3-pt and 64.7% fts. I know he had a couple of injuries but those numbers wouldn’t have played well, even at Tulsa.

No matter the coach at Tulsa, we’ve never been able to keep the elite Tulsa HS players, going back to Nolan and Tisdale. Humphries, Hale, Mayberry, Bowie, Azubuike, McDaniel, Dumas, Milton, Pritchard, Starks and Thomas.

Thank God for Seals. Let’s hope Pritchard turns out to be a Swanson or Reed and Tulsa kids see the value of staying home.
Bill...A great post and you nailed them all. Lance Kroll, Renzi Stone, Clint McDaniel and the big Derrick Thomas (changed last name) kid to Syracuse were also local players . Marcus Hill is another great stay home get. Maybe not elite in some minds but those who saw him on the Elite Eight team would disagree. Rod was given a great education and a chance to play D-1 basketball here. I wish the family would remember that.

There is a 0% chance he will sign with Tulsa or Oklahoma but 100% chance he will sign with Osu as he likes the attention and never planned ou or tu from the day he went in the portal much like Ryan Humphrey said he was considering Tulsa and ou to appease his fellow teammate Antonio reed who was coming to Tulsa back in the day all for show at our expense. You will see I’m right at noon tomorrow playing us like a fiddle just like his first recruitment out of high school and his father is not helping.
Zero? I think you need your head checked

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
That young noggin never showed no sense anyway.
I would like to see the assistant coaches including Seals fired tomorrow when B announced for OSU
And Haith May as well resign when season ticket renewals fall under 1K

We see a lot of these kids on the way back down. Some on campus and some off. I’d keep it cordial. He might spend his last year at TU as the role player he apparently is.

Honestly, as I said in the Alley, I have a very tough time understanding why someone with means and options would choose to attend OSU. Or even consider it. Hard for me to understand or respect such a choice should it occur. But let's wait and see how it plays out.

Reactions: Larry Lewis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT