ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson

goldfan83

I.T.S. Position Coach
Aug 19, 2005
When is he going to announce for Tulsa? I have good sources that he is coming.

640px-Gandhiji%27s_Three_Monkeys.JPG

i hope so but I don’t feel good about it too many big names in the hunt

If he comes, I will take back every bad thing I ever said about Frank.
It would definitely earn him another mulligan. Total forgiveness would be actually developing the kid and having a team that is ready to play at the beginning of the season and in the first half. I won‘t say he can’t do it, because I think he can. But it’s been his biggest consistent problem.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Bryce changed his Twitter image to Spongebob.

Spongebob is about Donald Trump.

Donald Trump came to Tulsa last year.

There are sponges in Tulsa. Also people named Bob.

TU had a president named Bob Lawless. But ORU is named for Oral Roberts. That’s like plural bobs.

TU has sponges in the gender neutral bathroom in the Reynolds Center. Trump spoke at the BOK Center. And BOK is controlled by Kaiser, who has space lasers and controls TU. But Trump spoke at the Mabee Center. Mabee, indeed.

I think this all means that maybe Bryce comes to Tulsa.

Rippin

Our favorite blogster wanna be insider is saying Thompson's decision will come down to OU, OSU, and Tulsa.

Reactions: Gold*
Our favorite blogster wanna be insider is saying Thompson's decision will come down to OU, OSU, and Tulsa.
I would say “No $hit Sherlock” but everything he has said has been questionable so it will probably be someone like Arkansas or North Carolina lol.

Maybe Bryce was waiting until Tulsa had an opening on the coaching staff for his dad. I wish. You know, the Cunningham thing.

Do we really think Rod would just go for the basketball ops job? Are we making any changes to the assistant pool?

I am really surprised Bryce is waiting so long to make a decision. I am glad he has been silent on his decision making effort.

I wouldn’t be upset if he decided to pull a Lebron, as long as it ended in the words.., “I’m taking my talents to Tulsa”

Reactions: drboobay
I have from a "good" source, that the Thompsons indicated all along that this would be a longer process. This was always the plan, and the absence of that fact in the blogs or whatever tells who has good sources.

I have from a "good" source, that the Thompsons indicated all along that this would be a longer process. This was always the plan, and the absence of that fact in the blogs or whatever tells who has good sources.
You are authorized to change your name to “knowwhatiamtalkingabout87”

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hopefully Bryce doesn’t end up at OU or OSU in some cavernous empty gym, sequestered away for his extraordinary abilities to never see the light of day again.... much like the ark of the covenant in Raiders’. He could have ended up like that at KU. No guarantee the another BIG 12 school won’t be any different.

By contrast... I could see him melting off the faces of non believers at the Reynolds Center.
He could be the prophetic gift from God with which the virtuous Golden Hurricane conquers its evil foes!

So many buckets!!! National Media, NBA Scouts, Sooners, Cowboys, Cougars, Tigers, Shockers, etc...:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT