ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Klinck

Congrats to Bobby! I really liked him as a TU player. He always competed hard & that was back in the good ole days when we were winning!

Idk what type of guy he is, but was glad to see my alma mater higher someone who has a long history of winning big.

Now our FB head coach and top 2 band directors at CPHS are TU grads. And the former boys bball coach (now works another position for the district) is also a TU grad.

Klinck was the HC at East Central when they were still one of the best 5A programs in the state. Not sure what happened there but they simply haven’t had the same type of athletes there the last 5-7 yrs.

Good for Bobby. I interviewed him and Jerome Janet about 100 years ago for Tulsa People when they were the top two recruits in the area. Then ended up buying him a Big Ass Beer on Beale Street after we beat Fresno State. Good times.

I forget who Fresno's top linebacker was on that team. He was kinda undersized. But I bought him a B.A.B. too when he said his own QB (Pinegar IIRC) was trash. More good times.

Klinck’s uncle is TC Blair, fwiw. He was a monster recruit. Top 10 safety nationally.

He was just another in a long line of players that should have stayed home to play for TU. The one season of college football he actually played, 2005, he was a critical part of the team.

And Pinegar was trash.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT