ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of old MVC rivals game thread

Nope, that’d be the 3 people in front of us who got up and moved 2 rows back because the guy in our row yells and cheers a lot. He’s pretty vocal but not in a bad way. It’s like our blue hair fans that don’t want us to stand

These two are actually talking **** to a 12 year old who yelled scoreboard earlier

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Nope, that’d be the 3 people in front of us who got up and moved 2 rows back because the guy in our row yells and cheers a lot. He’s pretty vocal but not in a bad way. It’s like our blue hair fans that don’t want us to stand

These two are actually talking **** to a 12 year old who yelled scoreboard earlier
Yeah, that is way more d-baggery

LOL, they don't.

Just over matched at every position.
WSU looking good.
Wish Scott never saw court time. It's weird.

Perhaps Henderson can get crazy hot in 2nd half to keep Tulsa within a few possessions and make it a fun game to watch in final minute.

Without regard to the final score if you think our play in the first half was luck it tells me all I need to know about your basketball IQ.
Who cares about anything else BUT the final score? We have played as about as well as we can play, but now our talent level is really showing against theirs.

That’s what shot blockers can do for you. We have none of those.

Even the blind squirrel can find a nut on occasion.

As for the drunk Wichithole State fans, they're in the big city where they have alkeehall available to them - what else is there to do in Wichithole but stay drunk.

Incredible talent margin between these teams... feel like I'm watching a barn cat play with a mouse.

This is the Taplin we need every night
Just about to say the same thing. He’s playing some attitude out there.

I don’t know who thinks the officiating has been good...you’re drunk...probably more so than the unfinished bread fans. This has been ridiculously one sided. It’s the little calls too. Our guy gets in the lane and Aryan Lurch is learning and shoving all over Igbanu and Martins gets called for a walk. On the other end, it’s a foul. It’s been ridiculous.

Reactions: Gold*

I don’t know who thinks the officiating has been good...you’re drunk...probably more so than the unfinished bread fans. This has been ridiculously one sided. It’s the little calls too. Our guy gets in the lane and Aryan Lurch is learning and shoving all over Igbanu and Martins gets called for a walk. On the other end, it’s a foul. It’s been ridiculous.

It always frustrates me how games are called differently on each side to court

Reactions: TU_BLA

They get breaks because they are physical. You can’t call them all. I agree there is disparity in what’s getting called, but that’s not why we are losing. We just aren’t active enough on defense and not big enough inside.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
That clanked 3, offensive rebound and walking free to the basket for a layup was just brutal to watch.

Holy freaking cow Taplin has been good tonight. It’s not like he’s going against some scrub PG from ECU either. He needs to take control like this every freaking game.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT