ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball tickets

Has anyone received any info on renewing season tickets yet?
I put in my deposit of $50 on march 31. They contacted me and asked if I was still interested in buying tickets on July 12, and I did. Recently they contacted me to introduce me to a new ticket guy, and remind me that tickets would be available soon, for the first game on phone delivery. Don't remember when exactly.

I would call them and talk about purchasing them now, whether you put down a deposit or not.

I got an email a little while back reminding me to renew which I finally did last week.

I had dropped mine several years ago, because of my frustration with Haith, and also because I travel a lot during the week and would miss games.

I purchased tickets this year, even though I still travel as much, but I want to support Konk and the university. They are making things better, I’m responding in my tiny way.

I kind of like calling him Konk. I hope it catches on. Lol

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I had dropped mine several years ago, because of my frustration with Haith, and also because I travel a lot during the week and would miss games.

I purchased tickets this year, even though I still travel as much, but I want to support Konk and the university. They are making things better, I’m responding in my tiny way.

I kind of like calling him Konk. I hope it catches on. Lol
I prefer to add the “el”, it’s not much of a shortcut. I’ve been trying to make Special K happen for over a year now and I’ve had a little traction.

I’ve been trying to make Special K happen for over a year now and I’ve had a little traction.
I'm doing everything I can to make that happen. I was the first one on the board to use that nickname. I can't remember what it is that the radio crew use. Whatever it is, that is one of our main obstacles.

I'm doing everything I can to make that happen. I was the first one on the board to use that nickname. I can't remember what it is that the radio crew use. Whatever it is, that is one of our main obstacles.
Sounds like e-mails to Bruce are in order.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Sounds like e-mails to Bruce are in order.
I need to remember what nickname they use for him though. Can you remember? Wouldn't be kosher if I didn't mention what it was, when trying to suggest replacing it once or twice with Special K. Will send it when I get that other nickname.

I think I’ve renewed but the lack of any communication at all is frustrating
I’m disappointed with the staff
I have no idea what’s happening

They are calling Nikita Special K. Which sounds better for a player than a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT