ADVERTISEMENT

Around the Horn

TulsaAM

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Feb 10, 2002
Love the show... Time Cowlishaw a Dallas area sports media guide leads his segment of the show off today asking what the NCAA selection committee has against the AAC. He would have had Tulsa, UCONN and Temple in over UCLA, Texas and Indiana.

Some love there for the league and Tulsa.

Cowlishaw/Dallas Morning News= Pandering to Larry Brown and SMU. I know hardly ever the case before but now that SMU basketball is en vogue, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Heck, even W is showing up at their games.

Again, I like the argument that Temple and Tulsa should have been in instead of UCLA and Texas. Indiana has a pretty good team.

I don't care at all if it's pandering.

Larry Brown has been speaking up for the league this week and regardless of what we think of him, that's needed.

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:

Larry Brown has been speaking up for the league this week and regardless of what we think of him, that's needed.
+1

Originally posted by youngblood223:

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:

+1

+2

Anything with Woody Paige on it is bad television. Woody and Skip Bayless would make a fantastic lesbian couple.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
Anything with Woody Paige on it is bad television. Woody and Skip Bayless would make a fantastic lesbian couple.
Was that not a thing like five years ago? lulz btw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT