ADVERTISEMENT

Army opens as 8 point favorites.

I’m still irritated with Army for cancelling out on us several years ago after we beat them up at their place. We had to add a random FCS opponent the next season as a last minute substitute. Now we play FCS teams all the time.

Spread has already grown to Army with an 11 point favorite as of now. Can only imagine it keeps growing throughout the week unfortunately

We are going to lose this game. Just get over it, and quit all the bitching. You already know it's coming. I knew it was coming against N Texas, it was just about 10 or 14 points worse than I expected. Temple, UTSA, & UAB are the games to bitch about, if we lose. This one is already in the books, short of a minor miracle. I expect to see Francis starting.

We are going to lose this game. Just get over it, and quit all the bitching. You already know it's coming. I knew it was coming against N Texas, it was just about 10 or 14 points worse than I expected. Temple, UTSA, & UAB are the games to bitch about, if we lose. This one is already in the books, short of a minor miracle. I expect to see Francis starting.

Unfortunately two of those three are on the road. Francis appears to have a case of the yips. Like a golfer who doesn't expect the putt to drop.

There will be a game... I will watch it while working in my garage... I will be frustrated and yell at the screen as one team displays discipline and the other does not...

Army - 42
Tulsa - 17

Way too low. I like Army at -16.5
That's about right. I'm thinking the final score is something like Army 38 Tulsa 17. Army is way more efficient on offense that UNT is and this is an Army offense that can throw the ball not as a gimmick but as a part of the regular offense. We've never been good against the option and now our undisciplined, untalented secondary has to try to not get sucked down on the play action and leave the WRs or TE wide open. Well, we saw bad teams like Ark State and LaTech take advantage of that. Army is light years ahead of that.

That's about right. I'm thinking the final score is something like Army 38 Tulsa 17. Army is way more efficient on offense that UNT is and this is an Army offense that can throw the ball not as a gimmick but as a part of the regular offense. We've never been good against the option and now our undisciplined, untalented secondary has to try to not get sucked down on the play action and leave the WRs or TE wide open. Well, we saw bad teams like Ark State and LaTech take advantage of that. Army is light years ahead of that.
There's always Coney Island as a reward after the 3rd quarter . Army is going to take Tulsa's
players to the woodshed just like Navy and if Kirk Francis keeps throwing off his back foot replace him with Cardell
or Cooper Legas . Francis played scared against OSU and did nothing against North Texas ...I
say give him four series and if he is ineffective it's pine time .

Meant regressed but yes he deserves some pine time can’t stand much more of this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT