ADVERTISEMENT

Army opens as 8 point favorites.

I’m still irritated with Army for cancelling out on us several years ago after we beat them up at their place. We had to add a random FCS opponent the next season as a last minute substitute. Now we play FCS teams all the time.

Spread has already grown to Army with an 11 point favorite as of now. Can only imagine it keeps growing throughout the week unfortunately

We are going to lose this game. Just get over it, and quit all the bitching. You already know it's coming. I knew it was coming against N Texas, it was just about 10 or 14 points worse than I expected. Temple, UTSA, & UAB are the games to bitch about, if we lose. This one is already in the books, short of a minor miracle. I expect to see Francis starting.

We are going to lose this game. Just get over it, and quit all the bitching. You already know it's coming. I knew it was coming against N Texas, it was just about 10 or 14 points worse than I expected. Temple, UTSA, & UAB are the games to bitch about, if we lose. This one is already in the books, short of a minor miracle. I expect to see Francis starting.

Unfortunately two of those three are on the road. Francis appears to have a case of the yips. Like a golfer who doesn't expect the putt to drop.

Yes he has digressed since game one even in first half of game two he looked good since then nada

There will be a game... I will watch it while working in my garage... I will be frustrated and yell at the screen as one team displays discipline and the other does not...

Army - 42
Tulsa - 17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT