ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch American Horror Story on FX?

I am.

Glad they finally got around to more of a plot these last two episodes but it's still so all over the place.

I had no idea the kind of scenes and language that was allowed on cable.

Yea, it is kind of all over the place but it's starting to come together some.
The stuff they get away with is pretty amazing.
It's essentially what would have gotten a PG-13 movie rating 10 years ago.

Jester, you could watch all 8 hours of programming so far in less time than it's take to try to explain. Plus I still don't really know other than lots of people dead and dying. :p

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:
Jester, you could watch all 8 hours of programming so far in less time than it's take to try to explain. Plus I still don't really know other than lots of people dead and dying. :p

Dead, dying, alive again just for a night, except some that are still alive all the time even though they're dead.

I can't figure out where the show is heading. Or how there will be more than one season.

I'm an episode behind but I will keep watching.

Originally posted by Weatherdemon:

Dead, dying, alive again just for a night, except some that are still alive all the time even though they're dead.

I think everyone that is dead but alive all the time are "haunting" the house, and were buried on the house property. They hint to that a few times.

Everyone who was dead was alive for two episodes because it was halloween and that's the only way they can come back. They weren't buried on the houses property.

I still think the dad (psychologist) is the craziest of them all.

I think your post describes the entire problem with the show cmullins. If you tried to explain the basic premise of the show to someone who did not watch it, they would give you the most confused look in the world.

Originally posted by mjb714:
I think your post describes the entire problem with the show cmullins. If you tried to explain the basic premise of the show to someone who did not watch it, they would give you the most confused look in the world.

I do agree the Halloween episode only made more things confusing, although the dead HS kids did set up to explain some things. Overall though the Halloween episodes could've been left out completely as they didn't progress the story.

The Piggy Piggy episode did finally start explaining things though.

Originally posted by cmullinsTU:

Originally posted by Weatherdemon:

I think everyone that is dead but alive all the time are "haunting" the house, and were buried on the house property. They hint to that a few times.

Everyone who was dead was alive for two episodes because it was halloween and that's the only way they can come back. They weren't buried on the houses property.

I still think the dad (psychologist) is the craziest of them all.

You're right, I was just trying not to give too much away.
It appears any family who moves in is haunted by the ghosts of those who died there but I haven't figured out where the basement demon came fron or where/when it actually started.

Nothing like a primetime show that shows a sexy ghost maid biting a guys cock off before he is smothered in a bag by a burned ghost guy while the maid turns into a 60 year old with a bit off cock in her mouth and blood dripping down her chin.

But apparently you just need to tell the ghosts to leave you alone an that's it?

The one chained upstairs was a bit much. Like there's a new writer every week trying to outdo the week before.

Seriously, what's going to be the deal with the baby Charles the abortion doc recreated? I assume that's what the wife is pregnant with now...

But apparently you just need to tell the ghosts to leave you alone an that's it?

The one chained upstairs was a bit much. Like there's a new writer every week trying to outdo the week before.

Seriously, what's going to be the deal with the baby Charles the abortion doc recreated? I assume that's what the wife is pregnant with now...

Agree about the chained up ghost in the attack. As for the baby, I keep expecting it to pull an alien and rip out of her stomach but I'm wondering if it will end up more like the possessed baby from True Blood.

I've finally caught up and the story is starting to make sense. I still don't know how this would go for more than one season but maybe they don't plan on making it a long term show.

As I read this thread I get more mystified/confused. Seems Lost level confusing.

Now she's having twins, from two different dads and the medium says since one of thsoe dads appears to be daughters ghost boyfriend that it is the devils immaculate conception and pure evil.

I think the demon in the basement is the surgeon's dead baby. I could see this show never ending. It can just become more about the house instead of the family.

I like the show a lot but it gets frustrating because it seems one episode develops the story further and the next is just a fluff episode so they can kill somebody.

WHOA. Why didn't I see this coming with Violet??

Jessica Lange is just spectacular as Constance.

WHOA. Why didn't I see this coming with Violet??

Jessica Lange is just spectacular as Constance.

Holy crap! just got to watch it last night.
Didn't see that coming AT ALL!

She appeared to throw everything up and be OK and the flies and her skipping school early in this episode were really the only indicators.

I haven't watched this weeks episode but based on what you and my coworkers have said I'm looking forward to it. This is one of the most entertaining TV shows on in awhile. (I said entertaining not good)

This week's was the most entertaining yet!

Can't believe there's just one more episode.

Did you see they are nominated for a golden globe and Jessica Lange is up for best supporting actress?

Finally caught up and I liked where they went with the story.

Do you think future seasons stay in the same house or will they try some new houses?

Thanks Canester.

Ryan Murphy really has something going here and if it's done right it could be one of the great tv shows of this time. I just hope he doesn't go too overboard like he did with Nip Tuck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT