ADVERTISEMENT

James Bond

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Ok so I have a dilemma. Tonight I learned, much to my horror, that my girl has never seen a single James Bond movie. I’m rethinking this relationship but that’s for another thread. Lol.

Question is, if I had to make her watch only one, which one should I choose?

Goldeneye isn't a bad choice. Probably has one of the best intros along with the Spectre Mexico City intro. (The rest of Spectre is mediocre though)

Reactions: Henry Kendall
I prefer the Connery and Roger Moore flicks. I’m thinking it will be Goldfinger….as I made a Pussy Galore reference, which started the whole discussion.

I prefer the Connery and Roger Moore flicks. I’m thinking it will be Goldfinger….as I made a Pussy Galore reference, which started the whole discussion.
The Roger Moore episodes might scare her off. The Pierce Brosnan ones definitely will.

I’d start out with something more recent like Skyfall. She might even recognize the tune.

The introductory has to be Sean. Then you can move on to others as you see fit. I'm disappointed as heck that Idris Elba won't take the role. He would have rivaled Sean Connery.

On Her Majesties Secret Service.

Lazenby was a great Bond, Savalas was the perfect Blofeld. Diana Rigg as Tracy ( later of GOT fame)..

The film shows a human side of Bond and sets up the angry Bond of later films.

Shes only resting, you see, We have all the time in the world...

On Her Majesties Secret Service.

Lazenby was a great Bond, Savalas was the perfect Blofeld. Diana Rigg as Tracy ( later of GOT fame)..

The film shows a human side of Bond and sets up the angry Bond of later films.

Shes only resting, you see, We have all the time in the world...
Good movie.

The Roger Moore episodes might scare her off. The Pierce Brosnan ones definitely will.

I’d start out with something more recent like Skyfall. She might even recognize the tune.
I really liked SkyFall. I have seen some of the Bond films but I've never been the one to go and see them right away. One of the streaming services has all of them and I was just going to go through them from the start.

Reactions: TulsaRulzOSUdrools
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT