ADVERTISEMENT

Alexei Navalny

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
A look at real totalitarianism. AN is back in Russia five months after they almost killed him. He was arrested. I realize that this is the far end of the spectrum. I think Biden is up to his new job, but Bernie still worries me, especially being over budget planning. Not to mention AOC. We went to far to the right with Trump. Hopefully the move to the left will be moderated by Biden.

If Trump’s was only “too far right” he would have been reelected.

A look at real totalitarianism. AN is back in Russia five months after they almost killed him. He was arrested. I realize that this is the far end of the spectrum. I think Biden is up to his new job, but Bernie still worries me, especially being over budget planning. Not to mention AOC. We went to far to the right with Trump. Hopefully the move to the left will be moderated by Biden.
AOC is on the committees for Oversight & Reform and Financial Services

Hopefully she can't to too much damage there.

They probably got him for calling a Russian agent involved in his poisoning and impersonating a FSB official to solicit information from that Russian agent. (He basically found out the main just of the plot against him by doing a fake call to this agent)

They probably got him for calling a Russian agent involved in his poisoning and impersonating a FSB official to solicit information from that Russian agent. (He basically found out the main just of the plot against him by doing a fake call to this agent)
They said they arrested him for violating his probation on a fraud conviction. So essentially they probably got him for leaving the country during probation, amongst other violations.

Okay, how about too far to the right, a megalomaniac, willing to use groups of crazies....and so forth. Everyone knew he had issues but they became impossible to ignore after his election loss. The attack on Congress was far, far over the top. Am I getting closer?

AOC is on the committees for Oversight & Reform and Financial Services

Hopefully she can't to too much damage there.
Most of the problems of the Squad are not in their time om the floor but in their media exposure. AOC found out talking back to Nancy on television didn’t bode good for her committee assignment.

Okay, how about too far to the right, a megalomaniac, willing to use groups of crazies....and so forth. Everyone knew he had issues but they became impossible to ignore after his election loss. The attack on Congress was far, far over the top. Am I getting closer?

It's a start.

• Haha
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Trump wasn't so far right as he just moved us back from the Far left agenda of bho.

Your denunciation is plenty, particularly in comparison to the chicom apologetics of your critic

Reactions: HuffyCane
Most of the problems of the Squad are not in their time om the floor but in their media exposure. AOC found out talking back to Nancy on television didn’t bode good for her committee assignment.
She lost the committee assignments she wanted when she refused to turn over the money she was raising. She thought she could build up a chest and then try to extort Nancy. The well quickly went dry and then the whips went to work is what I heard.

Reactions: TUMe
Navalny has been mistreated. It is wrong. He’s also a racist far right extremist. There’s a reason this isn’t a bigger story.

If you tried to kill somebody once, why would you switch to a different method if the point was to make an example out of someone? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_and_Russian_assassinations

It is a given that Trump is/was crazy after losing the election. The statement "too far right" does not change that. Five people died. Don't try to make it look like I only thought he was too far right.

I saw that the NY Times is advocating the establishment of a "Reality Czar"... have you applied for the job?

Its interesting how quickly Putin has come back into favor...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT