ADVERTISEMENT

Akeil Barrett

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
A little bird told me that Mr Barrett will be in the starting lineup tomorrow against Minnesota. First kick at 7pm CT. Available free online on the Jacksonville Armada website and ESPN3.

A little bird told me that Mr Barrett will be in the starting lineup tomorrow against Minnesota. First kick at 7pm CT. Available free online on the Jacksonville Armada website and ESPN3.
Didn't start but came on in the 60th. Looked comfortable. A start should be coming soon ...

Starting tonight in a US Open Cup third round match against the Richmond Kickers.

He scored last night. I've been in Spain for a month and haven't kept up with much

Akeil Barrett scored again last night. It's great he is being featured on a team with some legit talent. Jemel Johnson was playing for Blackburn a few years ago and was in the USMNT pool as a youth player at Manchester United. Jaime Castrillon has a couple of season in MLS and played for Colombia for a few years before that team had a shakeup. There are others up top with more of a pedigree, but Akeil appears to be the man for now. Good to see.

Started again. Scored again. 4 starts. 4 wins. 2 goals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT