ADVERTISEMENT

AAC & Other Scores

Even if we were good I never like playing the Smoo because we generally play them close and you don’t know how the game is going to go

Houston and Texas tied at 24 a piece with just over 7 left in the game. This guy looks like he broke his leg and Quinn Ewers is out of the game for Texas

We could go 3-0 against the dregs, or 0-3. ECU showed they are as weak or weaker than the other two. I figure we'll be something like 1-2 or 2-1. Those 3 are on a par with Temple.

Last edited:
We could go 3-0 against the dregs, or 0-3. ECU showed they are as weak or weaker than the other two. I figure well be something like 1-2 or 2-1. Those 3 are on a par with Temple.
Right. North Texas is an unknown to me.

Brin - 9/16 - 195 yds - 2TDs - 0 INT in one half. Leads 6-1 Ga State 24-7 at half.

Am I the only one who's really put off by male genitalia wearing bright pink crocs?
When I went to SHSU for a conference, I was way more put off by the fact that you were within 10 miles of 7 different prison complexes and Texas' death chamber was literally a block away from campus. At one point, criminal justice was the top major at SHSU. And surprisingly broadcast journalism was up there too...alma mater of Dan Rather

Reactions: TU 1978
After 3 TDs and 2 turnovers last night Brin now has 18 total TDs and 17 total turnovers on the year. Leads the nation in exciting play (both good and bad exciting plays)

Last edited:
When I went to SHSU for a conference, I was way more put off by the fact that you were within 10 miles of 7 different prison complexes and Texas' death chamber was literally a block away from campus. At one point, criminal justice was the top major at SHSU. And surprisingly broadcast journalism was up there too...alma mater of Dan Rather

In Texas many of us refer to the school as Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

After 3 TDs and 2 turnovers last night Brin now has 18 total TDs and 17 total turnovers on the year. Leads the nation in exciting play (both good and bad exciting plays)

Just barely on the bad. The 2nd & 3rd place have 11 interceptions to his 12. Throwing and succeeding on that many passes gives nearly equal consequences to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

I'm bout to get all up in cox's business. This is about sixth time in the past month or two that cox has gone down for repairs or updates. They picked the wrong time to go down. This is getting really annoying.

Reactions: loca2874
Next week is the alternate options match for Tulsa.

We can watch the quarterback we could have gone with vs the coach we could have gone with.

Brin vs Kinne

Last edited:
Next week is the alternate options match for Tulsa.

We can watch the quarterback we could have gone with vs the coach we could have gone with.

Brin vs Kinne
Brin staying really wasn’t an option. He obtained a graduate degree and did not have any academic interests that the school offered. He dropped down, got immediate playing time with arguably a better coaching staff in terms of preparing for his NFL try out, and by all accounts his teammates love him. They made him captain after just a few months on campus. It’s working out for him and I’m happy to see that.

Brin staying really wasn’t an option. He obtained a graduate degree and did not have any academic interests that the school offered. He dropped down, got immediate playing time with arguably a better coaching staff in terms of preparing for his NFL try out, and by all accounts his teammates love him. They made him captain after just a few months on campus. It’s working out for him and I’m happy to see that.
I keep forgetting he went for a graduate degree we didn't have. I guess I forget because occasionally that used to be a cover for why they really left.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I keep forgetting he went for a graduate degree we didn't have. I guess I forget because occasionally that used to be a cover for why they really left.
He got a masters of accounting while at TU. He was done here.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT