ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Expansion

Navy has specifically requested to be in the same division with us, Tulane, SMU and Rice.
Interesting. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the opportunity to beat up the squids, but geographically (and us not actually beating them) they should be in the East division.

Interesting. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the opportunity to beat up the squids, but geographically (and us not actually beating them) they should be in the East division.
Since it is football only I guess the geography is less of a concern.

It is quite possible that it could relate to academic standing, though not likely being that realignment could give two shizz less about actual college.

California first....I dont think anyone likes them. Shoot, most Californians don't like Californians.

I keep hoping for that fault line to take care of most of the “left coast”
I lived in NorCal for a very long time and felt one tiny earthquake. My dad, in Tulsa, felt a lot more quakes and a lot stronger ones. The sad reality is that we'll destroy ourselves long before the earth gets around to wiping us out.

I lived in NorCal for a very long time and felt one tiny earthquake. My dad, in Tulsa, felt a lot more quakes and a lot stronger ones. The sad reality is that we'll destroy ourselves long before the earth gets around to wiping us out.
In the Midwest full time now?

SMU adds nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to the B12. Those fans were are all coked up and drunk when they were typing that.
There's no Harlem Globetrotters without the Washington Generals. Nobody wants a conference where everyone finishes between 5-3 and 3-5. Gotta have someone besides Kansas to lose 7 or 8 conference games a year and might as well get someone that's close to a large hub airport.

And California is the picture perfect example of human beings attempting to destroy themselves... We don't have big ones generally, but we certainly have had more than our share in the last decade. Oklahoma just doesn't have the population density to lend itself to the massive amount of damage quakes cause on the coast. Not saying they don't do damage, just that there are far fewer structures here.

And California is the picture perfect example of human beings attempting to destroy themselves... We don't have big ones generally, but we certainly have had more than our share in the last decade. Oklahoma just doesn't have the population density to lend itself to the massive amount of damage quakes cause on the coast. Not saying they don't do damage, just that there are far fewer structures here.
CA is a victim of its own success. There are something like 40m+ people who want to live in the LA and SF/SJ metros and population is crushing both areas and is completely overwhelming the infrastructure. Earthquakes in the US tend to be property events, they don't kill many people thanks to building codes and regulations.

Reactions: TU_BLA
CA is a victim of its own success. There are something like 40m+ people who want to live in the LA and SF/SJ metros and population is crushing both areas and is completely overwhelming the infrastructure. Earthquakes in the US tend to be property events, they don't kill many people thanks to building codes and regulations.
Exactly. Oakland was extremely bad in this regard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT