ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Basketball Schedule Released

Disappointed that most games are on ESPN+ versus their other networks. The conference jobbed us on that.

Disappointed that most games are on ESPN+ versus their other networks. The conference jobbed us on that.
That’s the future unfortunately. More and more programming will move to streaming over the coming years. It’s just another way for ESPN to monopolize the market and force fan bases to pay up to see their favorite team(s) play.

So Jan. 23rd is the annual Tulsa beats ranked Memphis by 20+ points in Tulsa and Penny tells the media "It's just hard to get the kids motivated to play against this team" day

So Jan. 23rd is the annual Tulsa beats ranked Memphis by 20+ points in Tulsa and Penny tells the media "It's just hard to get the kids motivated to play against this team" day

Those days are probably over, he went out and got an assistant who will ably cover his short comings. I wish we would do that again, it got us the share of a conference title last time.

Those days are probably over, he went out and got an assistant who will ably cover his short comings. I wish we would do that again, it got us the share of a conference title last time.

Big issue remaining for Memphis with the Wiseman infraction case......IARP spokesperson Amy Hanna stated that updates to the timelines for all six cases currently being reviewed by the IARP now will be published on Oct. 11.

Not good for the remaining AAC
But I wouldn’t mind probation and scholarship restrictions
The Memphis fans have only been arrogant superior A holes and can continue in post Calipari pergatory

Not good for the remaining AAC
But I wouldn’t mind probation and scholarship restrictions
The Memphis fans have only been arrogant superior A holes and can continue in post Calipari pergatory
The many Tulsa losses by Penny have been very hurtful to him and his fans.

Reactions: drboobay
Big issue remaining for Memphis with the Wiseman infraction case......IARP spokesperson Amy Hanna stated that updates to the timelines for all six cases currently being reviewed by the IARP now will be published on Oct. 11.
Its October the 11th

Our OOC schedule may be better than it first looked. Colorado State has been picked as the preseason favorite in the MWC and BSU has been picked 4th. It will be interesting to see how their NET looks by the time we play them.

I know this isnt AAC Conference schedule related but apparently Tulsa and Kansas are having a scrimmage today. I wonder if anyone is aware of it or is it a closed scrimmage to the media?

I dont have access to the alley. Unfortunately I do get to miss out on some thing because of it.
Trying not to break any rules so I’ll just say maybe someone with insight says think close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT