ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Tulsa Football Win/Loss Margins

Tulsa Guy

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Aug 11, 2018
If Tulsa could have resolved its QB and WR problems in 2018 and scored a little more, then Tulsa could have had the capability of producing an 8-4 season in 2018.

Tulsa adds UCF, Cincinnati, and ECU in 2019 and drops UConn, Temple, and USF. So 2019 doesn't get any easier; it gets harder.

Plus Michigan State and Oklahoma State are on the nonconference schedule. Tulsa hopefully can beat SJSU and Wyoming and go at least 2-2 in the nonconference portion of the 2019 schedule.

With a strong seasoned defense and hopefully better production at QB and WR, I am optimistic about 2019.

2018 WINS:

UConn: +30
Central Arkansas: +11
SMU: +3

2018 LOSSES BY 9 POINTS OR LESS:
USF: -1
Texas: -7
Tulane: -7
Navy -8
Arkansas State: -9

2018 LOSSES BY 10 POINTS OR MORE:
Temple: -14
Houston: -15
Arkansas: -23
Memphis: -26

If Tulsa could have resolved its QB and WR problems in 2018 and scored a little more, then Tulsa could have had the capability of producing an 8-4 season in 2018.

Tulsa adds UCF, Cincinnati, and ECU in 2019 and drops UConn, Temple, and USF. So 2019 doesn't get any easier; it gets harder.

Plus Michigan State and Oklahoma State are on the nonconference schedule. Tulsa hopefully can beat SJSU and Wyoming and go at least 2-2 in the nonconference portion of the 2019 schedule.

With a strong seasoned defense and hopefully better production at QB and WR, I am optimistic about 2019.

2018 WINS:

Navy -8

It was just a miserable year to endure through. It’s crazy how close but yet so far away we were/ are to being a respectable team!

2018 WINS:

Navy -8

If I remember correctly, we had a lead going into or at least close to the 4Q in the Memphis and Houston games. The Arkansas game was another one where we weren’t out of it until late.

Our offense was not consistent enough to win the games we lost but our D did their damndest to keep us in games. With the bulk of the D back, any offense at all and we should have a chance even against a slightly tougher schedule

Reactions: quincy101
If I remember correctly, we had a lead going into or at least close to the 4Q in the Memphis and Houston games. The Arkansas game was another one where we weren’t out of it until late.

Our offense was not consistent enough to win the games we lost but our D did their damndest to keep us in games. With the bulk of the D back, any offense at all and we should have a chance even against a slightly tougher schedule
Michigan State cancels out with Texas , But OSU and Wyoming is a lot tougher than Central Arkansas & Arkie State .

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT