ADVERTISEMENT

2/23 games

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Ohio @ BGSU - Ohio is now officially our 2nd best OOC win. We need them to cement themselves in the top 100.

Vanderbilt @ Florida - I'd love to get get greedy and root for a Vandy win, but I'm afraid that would just bring them back on the bubble instead of knocking down Florida.

LSU @ Arkansas - It's time to just end any discussion that LSU belongs in the tournament. Simmons or not.

Alabama @ Kentucky - The argument for Alabama is their 5-5 record against the top 50. That becomes a difficult argument as they rack up more and more losses.

Guess I missed Texas Tech vs TCU, but I think Tech is safely in at this point.

Vandy's win at Florida makes things really interesting in the SEC. I think if people take a step back and look at Florida's resume, they'll realize there's not much meat. But now Vandy will start showing up in brackets again.

Vandy's win was a killer for TU...badly needed Florida to win.

Lunardi was just on ESPN - TU didn't gain any ground tonight...Vandy jumped over a bunch of people.

After Vandy's HUGE win they moved all the way to #55 RPI.

Lunardi is hanging his hat on ESPN BPI they are #29 in its rating system.

Another example of the Power 5 BS

GO TU!!!!

After Vandy's HUGE win they moved all the way to #55 RPI.

Lunardi is hanging his hat on ESPN BPI they are #29 in its rating system.

Another example of the Power 5 BS

GO TU!!!!

Win out in the regular season and win one in the conference tournament and TU is in.

Just win the conference tournament and see if Lunardi can find a way to keep us out. Otherwise he will never consider TU. Palm is usually the same though he is a strong RPI proponent.

Arkansas beat the crap out of LSU and all ESPN can do in the ticker is show Ben Simmon's stats for the game. How LSU is even on a bubble with their record right now is beyond me. They're just bad.

They are still mentioning how Simmons will make them a 12/5 upset pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT