ADVERTISEMENT

100-6

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
I listened to it on the radio as a child and will never forget nor forgive the obscene 49 point 4th quarter.

Beat Houston - and pour it on when the opportunity arises.

Reactions: dvctulsa
Ever since that night I've associated Houston with Bill Yeoman. He never thought twice about what he did. It bothers me to this day.
I believe that fans shouldn't boo college players, but my personal exception is Houston. I will proudly boo when they take the turf Saturday. They are Bill Yeoman.

Before my time but get mad when I read about it. Disgusting example of sportsmanship.

Especially when our team was decimated by the flu.

Speaking of running up the score debacles, I was at the 'Dome in '82 or '83 during that 82-28 beatdown. That is me and about 700 cougar fans. Didn't know about the 100-6 game, but I've had an intense dislike for Kitty ever since. Andre Ware even sucks as a color guy on broadcasts. I still haven't forgiven Dexter McCoil for muffing that onside kick. We had them ranked bleepers beat until that play. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

We had Dr. Phil playing defense for us... We got lucky they only hung 100 on us! He was probably out there giving them some sort of sidewalk psychology on why they shouldn't run up the score.

Houston is certainly one of the football teams that TU fans dislike the most. So it is with much anticipation that another version in the long series is coming to Tulsa this Saturday. [
4109.gif
details]

Move on already. That game was almost 50 years ago.

How long ago was Andre Ware? Or how about the last meaningful game UH played in the SWC. We're at a point now that, besides 2 years in the CUSA.... Houston hasn't been nationally relevant in any of the current recruits' lifetimes.

How long ago was Andre Ware? Or how about the last meaningful game UH played in the SWC. We're at a point now that, besides 2 years in the CUSA.... Houston hasn't been nationally relevant in any of the current recruits' lifetimes.

Because the national media clearly wasn't paying attention to Kevin Kolb nor are there weekly national articles constantly paying attention to what Coach Herman is currently doing. (Sarcasm)

You can be sarcastic. But that Kobb stuff is barely a blip on the youth's radar at all. He was only moderately famous for being a bottle rocket in the NFL.

Herman is the most disingenuous coach I've ever seen. (And that's saying a lot because we had Todd Graham) Herman has been making the stupid ass clich ploys so as to grasp at bottom of the page articles since he got to UH.
Oh. He locked the lockerroom. He moved the donors... Blah blah blah blah blah blah... It just seems like the UH team is gullible enough to think that he seriously cares for them... Even though he's splitsville as soon as a better offer comes along.

That's not to say Monty is staying around long either... But at least it hasn't been a constant barrage of cliche BS.

You can be sarcastic. But that Kobb stuff is barely a blip on the youth's radar at all. He was only moderately famous for being a bottle rocket in the NFL.

Herman is the most disingenuous coach I've ever seen. (And that's saying a lot because we had Todd Graham) Herman has been making the stupid ass clich ploys so as to grasp at bottom of the page articles since he got to UH.
Oh. He locked the lockerroom. He moved the donors... Blah blah blah blah blah blah... It just seems like the UH team is gullible enough to think that he seriously cares for them... Even though he's splitsville as soon as a better offer comes along.

That's not to say Monty is staying around long either... But at least it hasn't been a constant barrage of cliche BS.

You sound jealous.

Speaking of running up the score debacles, I was at the 'Dome in '82 or '83 during that 82-28 beatdown. That is me and about 700 cougar fans. Didn't know about the 100-6 game, but I've had an intense dislike for Kitty ever since. Andre Ware even sucks as a color guy on broadcasts. I still haven't forgiven Dexter McCoil for muffing that onside kick. We had them ranked bleepers beat until that play. TU Football: 1st,last,always!
Didn't the Coogs score 77 in another mismatch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT