ADVERTISEMENT

Assassination Attempt on Trump

One of the first things I noticed about the counter-sniper team behind Trump to our left (in the footage) is that those 2 are not secret service. I said that immediately. That turned out to be the truth; I even made fun of their dramatic flinching, something I took back upon realizing they took direct fire from the water tower/tree line area. The one who took fetal position is who apparently releases Hooper.

Once again logic is completely absent from this entire set of posts. Are we supposed to add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide those dates, to get the magic conspiracy hotline #?
To be clear it is already confirmed that Jill Biden is involved at least indirectly. You knew that, right?

At the bare minimum, she is unwittingly involved. Cheatle testified as much.

Once again logic is completely absent from this entire set of posts. Are we supposed to add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide those dates, to get the magic conspiracy hotline #?
Remember I said I would have fun proving this?

This guy has caught on to more. The person he cites is identifying Hooper on Twitter is someone I know.

Login to view embedded media

Biden “forced” out of race…what do Dems do now ?

Thank you for elaborating. It seems we just weight it differently in our thinking. Really I don't think we are too far apart in the issues.

What I hope to see is a Republican Congress and Democratic administration. That seems like a combination that would do the least harm!
That could very well happen ! And that’s the beauty of living in America , we can have different views and still get along , you don’t have to hate someone because they have a different political view

I definitely do and it makes me wonder how out of all of America , Donald Trump and Harris are the best candidates we can come up with ? Something is not right with that , two extremists . I would go back to voting Democrat if it went back to what it used to be ( for the working class ) I do believe we need rules and laws in life, I believe in paying our fair amount in taxes , I don’t believe we need to live in a lawless society.
As far as January 6th goes, that was absolutely horrific to see, a protest should never turn into a riot , but it all goes back to being an extremist .
As far as Kamala goes , I think she would be worse than Biden as far as other countries actually respecting us and the economy . In short , the lefts values no not add up with my personal beliefs , I don’t believe in abortions ( unless the moms life is in danger ) I don’t believe in the gender deal ( you are either a man or a woman , not a cat or a tree ) the immigration issue is something else I look at , something needs to be fixed as far as making it easier for people who just want a better life to come in legally , my heart breaks for those who are in a terrible country and just want to come over here for a better life , there needs to be a better and easier way for them to legally come here so they can pay taxes and be able to work and make a good life for themselves , not just opening the borders to everyone . There are people we don’t want in this country ( terrorists , cartels , ect )
Another issue I have with the left is the people voted for Biden , not Harris , so they basically said those peoples voted s don’t matter , we are picking the candidate , that is just as dangerous to me as Trump .

All in all I’m not a fan of either , but I’m going to go with Trump over Harris .
Ps I think you got me talking politics more in one paragraph than I have in 4 years 😂
Thank you for elaborating. It seems we just weight it differently in our thinking. Really I don't think we are too far apart in the issues.

What I hope to see is a Republican Congress and Democratic administration. That seems like a combination that would do the least harm!
Reactions: TULSARISING

🏈 News/Notes Tulsa picked 12th in AAC preseason media poll

I think were much improved in many areas, but there are lingering concerns on the OL and at the CB position. Those are two areas are hard to cover up weakness and easily exploited. I certainly hope the staff has been able to cobble something together in the off-season and we're all pleasantly surprised with the play and progress. If that happens we certainly should finish above our projection and have the opportunity to play in a bowl. If not, though significant progress in many areas will be apparent, a repeat of last years sub .500 finish is not out of the question.

🏈 News/Notes Tulsa picked 12th in AAC preseason media poll

We are always better with lower expectations I believe. Are we going to be great? No. But I think we are being SEVERLY under rated.
0-3 wins and Wilson needs to go , 4-5 wins would be disappointing but should get him another year to build his product , 6 wins would be good and should be expected , 7 wins would be a pleasant surprise , 8 + wins and I will be ecstatic

Me either. When he mentioned rippin it made sense, when he added you to the equation it didn't. Whether he was trying to make an analogy, compare it to what you were saying somehow, or something else??? I got nothing.
I don't follow.
Sorry guys, didn’t mean it like that , I was trying to state that guys like Shon were the example I was making of someone being an extremist, I was trying to say that’s what I was talking about in my discussion with drboobay , not that drboobay was an extremist , I didn’t write that very well, my bad. Also auto correct did me no favors as well
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Yeah he's actually admitted it in a couple of places, like it wasn't obvious without the admissions. I quoted him left and right, and @'ed Harmon, to avoid him deleting his posts, which he has already done. Don't have a clue why he deletes posts when I've quoted them. Kind of defeats the purpose when they have been quoted.
That’s the kind of example I am referring to with drboobay in my discussion with him about how there are extremist on the right as well

Is he shon in disguise ?
Yeah he's actually admitted it in a couple of places, like it wasn't obvious without the admissions. I quoted him left and right, and @'ed Harmon, to avoid him deleting his posts, which he has already done. Don't have a clue why he deletes posts when I've quoted them. Kind of defeats the purpose when they have been quoted.
Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT