ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita game thread

Hate to state the obvious but when you lose to UTA, Ark St, CSU, KSU and get your clock cleaned multiple times throughout the year, you’re probably not a NCAA tourney type team.

Too much like Cinci and Houston games. Guard play is so weak. I love Joiner but he’s an emotional choice over a player with so much upside in Hill.

Rashal just hasn’t made it back to pre injury.

IF we don’t get a starting Grad or JUCO BIG , we could fall short again next year.

This team needs a few days off. Too many injuries. Rachal just isn’t very focused.

Solid run here. How did Marshall stop the clock? Isn’t that against the rules?

Be nice if there were some kind of mechanism to stop the game and settle the team down. Maybe even would have time to draw up a play or something

So, Greg Marshall may have discovered one option...a time out??

I know we’re joking about this, but what a great example: 12-0 TU run.....timeout by Marshall....11-0 WSU run.

Last edited:
Rachal looks like he’s not shot a basketball in ages. In the lane, outside the lane. He’s a detriment on that end of the floor right now

Reactions: I.I.
Martins foot didn’t come off the ground. Another bad call

Reactions: I.I.
Lots of mistakes, but also lots of bad calls by the refs.

The second fouls on Rachal and Joiner need to go to league. The Joiner call gave them two free throws. He didn’t foul the guy.

Joiner was fouled on last shot of half.
It came from the league, why send it back? So they can high five it?

The only difference between this and the Houston and Cincy road games is Houston and Cincy are better teams

-7 on the boards up from -1 at the half, that and WSU shooting almost 40% from deep makes for a tough game.

This was another bad road game, but we won the conference so I can’t say I’m in much of a hate on Haith mood today. He did a fine job this season and hopefully we’ll find some magic in the conference tourney

F needing a big man. We need reliable shooters. I don't care if they are 5’10” make shots!!!!! It’s been a of time since we have had a reliable outside scorer. WSU has 3

Over. Need three in a row in Fort Worth or we are done.

This was another bad road game, but we won the conference so I can’t say I’m in much of a hate on Haith mood today. He did a fine job this season and hopefully we’ll find some magic in the conference tourney
A run in the tournament is dependent on other teams struggling from deep. Our defense is designed to OUs he everything g outside. If the other team is hitting we’ll struggle because we simply aren’t a good offensive team outside of Igbanu.

A run in the tournament is dependent on other teams struggling from deep. Our defense is designed to OUs he everything g outside. If the other team is hitting we’ll struggle because we simply aren’t a good offensive team outside of Igbanu.

Luckily there aren’t any teams in our conference that shoot well anywhere outside their home floor

I really wanted us to win this game and secure that 1 seed but I’ll look on the bright side. Throughout the conference season we’ve won games in streaks, maybe this loss will lead to a three game streak.

Reactions: loca2874
Hard to see a bright side Nevada.

Terrible way to end the weekend.

Reggie Jones May have seen his last minute in a TU uniform. Embarrassing to our University down 25 points.
I really hope he's gone. It would surprise me if Haith didn't send him on his way. We need to stop this sh$t at the end of games. Hold your temper and leave with class.

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT