ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we still praising Jordan Clarkson?

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
This pos bailed on his teammates (and encouraged Eric to do the same, who we now know is also scum) to go play one year in the SEC just to barely get drafted and have the benefit on playing on a team so void of talent he could actually manufacture an illusion of his value on the court.

I tried to tell Chris about this a few years back but decided against it because I preferred to protect the university and the team and coach. Well, that coach is gone and has since been fired for what I will call essentially conduct unbecoming.

Jordan Clarkson hit a girl I was attempting to court. I had taken her to the Buckaneer on a Thursday night (the popular night, I think girls got cheap drinks on Thursdays at the time or something), and because I tried to talk to Justin Hurtt, Jordan and the other thugs they were with (I recognized none of them, save for maybe Anthony foster, so they weren't athletes) got in my face because I simply tried to speak with Justin Hurtt and tell him how impressed I was with his level of improvement thru his 4 years at TU. Not only did I not get a word from Justin (which I am fine about, he doesn't have to speak to me, even if I am complimenting him), Jordan began to talk noise and push me away in a threatening manner while making a hand gesture that appeared to be a gang sign (he said "I'm from hood" while making the gesture, which means neighborHOOD crip). The girl I was with (who I was attempting to court at the time) saw what was happening and came over to try and calm it down, putting herself between myself and Jordan/Foster/Hurtt and their people. Jordan shouted an obscenity at her and she talked back to him sharply, at which point he sharply punched her in the face, or in her words, she got "snookie'd" (ref: popular mtv reality show character who got punched in a bar by a male).

I immediately got in Clarkson's face attempting to take him out while the girl I was with (after being punched by him) attempted to hold me back, and he put his hand in my face mimicking the motion of him firing a pistol, with his index finger extending and contracting on my right cheek. I immediately pulled out my phone, reminding him I was actually from Tulsa and he better hope I was calling the police and not "my hood," and he and that entire groupediatelg left.

I was younger at the time and the girl I was with did not want to contact police because she was driving and had been drinking. But every time I saw Jordan from that point forward, he ran. Literally ran away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News