ADVERTISEMENT

Who needs to win and lose today

I would say we need Cincinnati win as well. I want to see us and Cincinnati undefeated in conference play in the last regular season game. It can be a preview of the conference championship the next week.

I would say we need Cincinnati win as well. I want to see us and Cincinnati undefeated in conference play in the last regular season game. It can be a preview of the conference championship the next week.
You could say the same about smoo though too, and we play them sooner

You could say the same about smoo though too, and we play them sooner
I would rather have Cincinnati. They are ranked higher than the smoo. If it’s a close loss to Cincinnati the smoo won’t drop far and will have two weeks to get wins to move back up until we play them. This is what I call a win win scenario

Reactions: TULSARISING
Need Coastal Carolina to lose.

Need UCF to get off their butt against Houston. We have one quality win, who may have three losses soon. We can’t afford that.

Need to beat SMU by at least 3 scores.

Nothing else matters now. Do the above, then beat Cincy.

The rest will take care of itself.

Navy will be tough. Our offense cannot disappear for half the game.
Especially in a stadium that is admitting home students and select home fans, but not visitors or the general public.

The only team on Coastal Carolina remaining schedule that could beat them is App St. CCU may go undefeated. They look very good. Easy to see why the beat KU.

What is hard to believe is that Ark St beat K St and LaLa beat ISU. Just goes to show you that if teams aren’t prepared or take teams for granted they will get beat.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
The only team on Coastal Carolina remaining schedule that could beat them is App St. CCU may go undefeated. They look very good. Easy to see why the beat KU.

What is hard to believe is that Ark St beat K St and LaLa beat ISU. Just goes to show you that if teams aren’t prepared or take teams for granted they will get beat.
Liberty plays at Coastal Carolina the same day we play Cincy which could end being a Final Four for the NY6.

Meanwhile, they and Boise clog up the bottom of the Top 25

BYU better take care of business up in Boise. We will never over take them in the rankings if we aren’t above them and winning convincingly before they have 4 wins.

With how we played against ECU I’m not sold we will do well against anyone. We need our defense to get health fast.

#13, #15,(maybe) #16 and #18(probably) lost today.

Doubt three spots open up, but if they did we might get in.

A possibility Mich St pulls an Indiana.

I'd say it's Liberty, Louisiana, Mich St./Tulsa based on this weekends results who would get in, in that order..

Last edited:
#13, #15,(probably) and #16 lost today.

Doubt three spots open up, but if they did we might get in.

A possibility Mich St pulls an Indiana.

I'd say it's Liberty, Louisiana, Mich St./Tulsa based on this weekends results who would get in, in that order..
#18 PaState is getting throttled by Ohio State right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT