ADVERTISEMENT

Where was Brennan when the S hit the fan.

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
If Trump conspired with the Russians he should be gone.

Brennan was Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Clapper was Director of National Intelligence.
Strzok was FBI Chief of Counterintelligence.
Comey was Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

We know the Russians were already working on our election and worked on elections of other countries well before the primaries. Here we have leaders of Intelligence agencies, counterintelligence, and the biggest investigation force in the country. Maybe Brennan is gripeing so strongly so no one will notice he didn't do his own job very effectively.

Clapper is a war hero, I will give him that. Three Legion of Merits, two Bronze Stars, and two Air Medals. A three star general, with more than one retirement, at 77 I doubt he will need a clearance.

Again, none of this excuses Trump when it is confirmed he conspired with the Russian or to obstruct justice.

“Intelligence officers speculate really at our own risk, at their own peril,” Daniel Hoffman, who served as CIA station chief in Moscow during the Obama administration, said in a Monday telephone interview with Fox News. “We shouldn’t be doing that. We deal in facts. We read the facts, the intelligence. And then we make the judgments.”

Brennan didn't Direct the CIA very well. He needs to hush and let Mueller do his job without being a cheer leader. So does Trump.

Last edited:
If Trump conspired with the Russians he should be gone.

Brennan was Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Clapper was Director of National Intelligence.
Strzok was FBI Chief of Counterintelligence.
Comey was Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

We know the Russians were already working on our election and worked on elections of other countries well before the primaries. Here we have leaders of Intelligence agencies, counterintelligence, and the biggest investigation force in the country. Maybe Brennan is gripeing so strongly so no one will notice he didn't do his own job very effectively.

Clapper is a war hero, I will give him that. Three Legion of Merits, two Bronze Stars, and two Air Medals. A three star general, with more than one retirement, at 77 I doubt he will need a clearance.

Again, none of this excuses Trump when it is confirmed he conspired with the Russian or to obstruct justice.

“Intelligence officers speculate really at our own risk, at their own peril,” Daniel Hoffman, who served as CIA station chief in Moscow during the Obama administration, said in a Monday telephone interview with Fox News. “We shouldn’t be doing that. We deal in facts. We read the facts, the intelligence. And then we make the judgments.”

Brennan didn't Direct the CIA very well. He needs to hush and let Mueller do his job without being a cheer leader. So does Trump.
It's no longer Trump conspiring with Russia.

It's crucify anyone who is close to Trump, or speaks up for him.

It's no longer Trump conspiring with Russia.

It's crucify anyone who is close to Trump, or speaks up for him.

Like all those from his administration who already admitted lying....about Russia? If it really is a "witch hunt", he clearly hired a lot of witches.

Judge Ellis already concluded that the Manafort case was well within Mueller's investigation scope.

Last edited:
You are right some people have been indited. Some lied to the veep. Some laundered money( years ago), some talked to russians.

Where is the evidence that Trump colluded with russia.

In the dossier, Clintons emails, clintons Emai server, maybe that's what Loretta lynch told bill on the tarmac, ...

Last edited:
You are right some people have been indited. Some lied to the veep. Some laundered money( years ago), some talked to russians.

Where is the evidence that Trump colluded with russia.

In the dossia, Clintons emails, clintons Emai server, maybe that's what Loretta lynch told bill on the tarmac, ...
Dossier

...Clintons emails, clintons Emai server, maybe that's what Loretta lynch told bill on the tarmac, ...

HRC has been investigated, grilled, vetted, and examined under oath for years for all those issues by Republican led Congressional committees plus the FBI. Nada. Republicans even admitted they kept it up to damage her campaign. Just changing the subject to ignore the present.

BTW Trump has never spoken under oath and Rudy basically admitted he can't tell the 'truth'. Loretta Lynch was a few seconds on the tarmac but you ignore Trump's hours with Putin without any Americans in the room.

Interesting comparison..

The Attorney General talking to a former President whose wife is being investigated by the Justice Department in a secret meeting at the on tarmac. Secret meetings are collusion. Tell me WA, how many times have you got off of a jet and strolled a tarmac?

Now compare a U.S. president meeting with a Russian President or dictator in as scheduled meeting. Truman, Ike, Reagan, Obama, Bush, Trump. Those just off of the top of my head. Yes the meeting was a disaster. Surprised no one. That means Trump is a ineffective President but it is not high crimes until someone has proof.

Different rules for Democrats

By the way since the thread started about Brennan, what exactly is so honorable about Brennan as compared to the rest of humanity .

Could it be that he is partisan on the same side as WA?

HRC has been investigated, grilled, vetted, and examined under oath for years for all those issues by Republican led Congressional committees plus the FBI. Nada. Republicans even admitted they kept it up to damage her campaign. Just changing the subject to ignore the present.

BTW Trump has never spoken under oath and Rudy basically admitted he can't tell the 'truth'. Loretta Lynch was a few seconds on the tarmac but you ignore Trump's hours with Putin without any Americans in the room.
NO!!!!!!!!

Her investigation was handled by the people who are complicate in her actions.

She was basicly exonerated before it began.
Trump is guilty of something. Still looking

Interesting comparison..

The Attorney General talking to a former President whose wife is being investigated by the Justice Department in a secret meeting at the on tarmac. Secret meetings are collusion. Tell me WA, how many times have you got off of a jet and strolled a tarmac?

Now compare a U.S. president meeting with a Russian President or dictator in as scheduled meeting. Truman, Ike, Reagan, Obama, Bush, Trump. Those just off of the top of my head. Yes the meeting was a disaster. Surprised no one. That means Trump is a ineffective President but it is not high crimes until someone has proof.

Different rules for Democrats
I don't think he wasn't comparing the persons in the meeting so much as the fact that there was no American in Trump's meeting with Putin.

Reactions: Watu3
Exactly. Two hours -- no witnesses or record.
I said that the meeting was a mess and that it surprised no one . I also said that Trump was not effective as a president.

I also said that Bill and Loretta were guilty of collusion. Of course, collusion is not a crime. Collusion is a secret meeting. There is no such federal crime. That is another of those silly technicalities.

But Republicans are bad and Democrats are good. They can't both do inappropriate things. Bill wasn't attempting to influence justice, he was talking grandkids. Collusion can lead to conspiracy which is a crime. So why do we all hear collusion? It is easier to convince people of because they have been trained by constant use. Dumb ass Trump has lied so much that there was no collusion that they won't believe anything he says. We know there was collusion but Mueller needs to show it lead to a conspiracy. Because he can't charge someone with something not in the criminal statutes.

Personally I would rather have Pence and get closer to normal. Get a new VP who could run for president.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT