ADVERTISEMENT

When Will Kamala Resign From Senate?

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
I would have expected she would have done this already right after the certification on 14 DEC.

I would have expected she would have done this already right after the certification on 14 DEC.
I don't believe she is required to until she is sworn in as VP. The letter is probably already drafted and once it goes into effect at 12:01pm on January 20th, Newsom will appoint a Senator to fill her seat until either a special election or the term is up (whatever CA law dictates).

Maybe Feinstein can resign at the same time. That lady has no place in the senate at her age and in her mental state.

Maybe Feinstein can resign at the same time. That lady has no place in the senate at her age and in her mental state.
She has not cast a vote in error nor has she thrown a snowball in the Senate. I don’t follow California politics, but her main offense seems to be that she hugged Graham on camera. I guess people from different parties can’t get along. Biden says they should but that is just talk. It could have have been worse, she could have shook hands and spread Covid 19.

Reactions: URedskin54
Right after he defeats Chief Jay Strongbow for the heavyweight title

She has not cast a vote in error nor has she thrown a snowball in the Senate. I don’t follow California politics, but her main offense seems to be that she hugged Graham on camera. I guess people from different parties can’t get along. Biden says they should but that is just talk. It could have have been worse, she could have shook hands and spread Covid 19.
No, her main offense is that her aids have said she’s basically incoherent at times and they have tons of trouble trying to explain line items in bills to her. I’m not angry about her hugging graham. She’s just showing severe signs of senility. I’m not trying to bash her character historically, it’s just time that she move on. Everyone respects her service, but at the point it has become detrimental to the duties of the office, there needs to be a change.

No, her main offense is that her aids have said she’s basically incoherent at times and they have tons of trouble trying to explain line items in bills to her. I’m not angry about her hugging graham. She’s just showing severe signs of senility. I’m not trying to bash her character historically, it’s just time that she move on. Everyone respects her service, but at the point it has become detrimental to the duties of the office, there needs to be a change.
Her husband says she is fine and says it’s a smear campaign. She is not a fan of packing the Supreme Court. At 87, I’m sure her mental capacities have declined somewhat but I doubt pushing her out is about her health. If they were so concerned about mental decline they would push for the incumbent to resign but I assume that’s coming in the very near future. How do you go to Georgia and forget who you are there to campaign for? Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT