ADVERTISEMENT

What's The Shame?

Nah, we'd rather beat the :crap: outta that guy. I only watched the first 10 seconds before I went all curmudgeon and wanted to hit something.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
Nah, we'd rather beat the :crap: outta that guy. I only watched the first 10 seconds before I went all curmudgeon and wanted to hit something.

Aiiight. I'll keep thinking..
wink.gif

Just checked out your vids...good stuff! You guys are real-deal punk, and I love that your crowd has proper punk rock fans.

The Shame should definitely be the official band of "TU General".

Screw that, if you're gonna do a cover, I'd much rather hear Husker Du or Hold Steady, or somethin' wacked off 'like' the Mary Tyler Moore theme.
This post was edited on 11/10 2:41 PM by Gmoney4WW

I'm still laughing. Punk on man.

We'll be heading into the studio the weekend of Dec. 3/4 to record 15 songs for what will be our first album. Hopefully it'll be pressed and out on the streets, as well as available on iTunes by early spring. I imagine we'll have a gig or two before that in Jan/Feb. Looking forward to doing my first studio work in basically 24 years.

We'll be heading into the studio the weekend of Dec. 3/4 to record 15 songs for what will be our first album. Hopefully it'll be pressed and out on the streets, as well as available on iTunes by early spring. I imagine we'll have a gig or two before that in Jan/Feb. Looking forward to doing my first studio work in basically 24 years.

257966312-2a4f14eea56ee73d12faca04cec2fdb7.4d7f69d8-full.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT