ADVERTISEMENT

What's The Shame?

We're just three old punk rockers singing about beer drinkin' and futbol. Usually both. Here's one. I think there's another song on youtube if you just type in "Old, Bald, and Drunk Brigade"

Sam's Army and the gang's all here
For Glory, The Cup, and then to drink some beer.

Sam's Army

40 years have come and gone
So line 'em up and sing along
We're just the boys from down the street
Lookin' for another drink!

OBD Brigade

Crap here we go again, another sissy poster from some other school coming on and crying because The Shame guitarist shagged is mom or grandma. Get over it kid!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by chito_and_leon:
Crap here we go again, another sissy poster from some other school coming on and crying because The Shame guitarist shagged is mom or grandma. Get over it kid!

LEC is probably breath's father. There, I said it.

Somewhere in the distance I hear Darth Vader.

On the same subject, I was really wanting to hear Breath call LEC Daddy.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
Originally posted by chito_and_leon:

LEC is probably breath's father. There, I said it.

That explains the "all charge!" with no girth to accompany it.
laugh.gif

America just doesn't appreciate great music. While watching the second video I noticed that Sam's Army had 64 views and some cat sparring with a lobster had 578,000 views. Let's all suport our local talent. I guess you have to cut off your ear and die before people figure out that you are great.
uzi.gif

Damn dude OBD is hot - I could definitely get butthole wasted and throw sh&t thru windows to a bunch of that noise, hell I'd prolly even listen to a free CD of that crap if it showed up at my house. Definitely hear the social d influence, lyrics wander from the music here and there but damn good stuff from a bunch of old drunk fools. Definitely wantto catch you guys when I'm back, or when you play the Fillmore out here!

Hey come to think of it, isnt "the shame" what they used to call a girl's first period? "Mama, what's happening?!?!". "don't worry dear, it's just the shame in your body. It'll pass."

You know we don't have an official band of this sports board. You know like the Miller commercial where a tailgate party becomes the official TGP of Miller Lite. Maybe we should declare The Shame to be the official band of ITS boards.

Originally posted by TUMe:
You know we don't have an official band of this sports board. You know like the Miller commercial where a tailgate party becomes the official TGP of Miller Lite. Maybe we should declare The Shame to be the official band of ITS boards.
LEC is sporting wood after reading ^this^ post

Originally posted by barrister1602:

Originally posted by TUMe:
LEC is sporting wood after reading ^this^ post

I may have overreaced. Maybe not the official band of ALL of ITS, maybe just the General Board.

Insane Clown Posee is the official band of the Crossfire Board. Pretty sure rabid is a big fan.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
Look who got ranked ahead of douches like David Cook and Don Henley for this weekend's best bets.

Man... f*ck David Crowder Band and those other guys at number 1. I love the entire paragraph describing you guys, it's amazing how quickly you guys are building a rep around town. Good job.

I'm getting pretty excited about Friday night. The Pony isn't the biggest joint in town but I have a feeling it's gonna be packed, which means more money for us to put toward our first order of T-shirts that comes in next week.

We could have had one, but our drummer's wife kinda put the kibosh on three weekends in a row. She's now known as Yoko.

We could have had one, but our drummer's wife kinda put the kibosh on three weekends in a row. She's now known as Yoko.

You can always get a new drummer.

Or he could get a new woman

True on both accounts. I don't see Yoko going anywhere and our drummer's from the old days so we'd like to stick with him. I just need him to beerbong a tall boy of male ego and I'll be happier.

The pussification of 2Poor is complete. He is 100% woman.

Originally posted by barrister1602:

The pussification of 2Poor is complete. He is 100% woman.

I will end you.

Here's a pic from the show the other night. It was pretty dark in there. We've got some video I'm hoping to get up on youtube this week. Not sure you'll be able to see us much, but the sound should suffice.

Here's a pic from the show the other night. It was pretty dark in there. We've got some video I'm hoping to get up on youtube this week. Not sure you'll be able to see us much, but the sound should suffice.

As long as I can thrash and get :crap:hammered to it, I don't care what the video looks like.

Well, I said the lighting was bad.

(IT ALL GOES) DOWN THE DRAIN

Set your plan and watch it fall
paid a :crap: wage and then you lost it all
as another match ends in defeat
you take the longest walk down through a dead end street

CHORUS:
and it all goes down the drain (down the drain)
and it all goes down the drain (down the drain)
a thousand years and it would be same
because it all goes down the drain

You try to drown your sense of doom
as Sunday morning kickoff is surely coming soon
you know I'll meet you here and then
we'll all drink together after we lose again

CHORUS

and when we meet before the game
we'll sing of all our victories and all the player's names
you never know, we might just win
as hope, it springs eternal, til we are back again

CHORUS

Down the Drain

I'm thinking.

Can you guys do anything with this one-hit wonder, by style transition?

The occasional *high* pitch vocals are a concern for anyone, but I know that it can be overcome. It'll be a challenge, but it would be a great song to sort of re-mix and have an audience of ladies clapping just by drunkenness.

You go, boiii

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT