ADVERTISEMENT

Western Michigan

Well I'm behind but finally a look at this team.

-really challenging to figure out the new guys from this angle
-the announcer called someone Corey Jefferson
-this new espn score bug is no good. And why is it chevron patterned background?!
Try using tulsastats.com It seems to be really quick to update.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Artison again showing he's an unsung hero. 7 rebounds in the first half and he's moving the ball around nicely in limited minutes. That makes a big difference with how small we are!

Best we have looked for a half and rebounding is superb. What play was Jackson running to end the half. Lol.

We look active all the the lineup. Keep it up.

Great half for Tulsa! They just keep doing what they are and they have this in the bag. Of course they will have to adjust to whatever Western Michigan does in the second half. They do need to vastly improve their passing though. Too many turnovers.

Geez what happened under 6 mins. Went from making it look effortless to no energy.

Great half for Tulsa! They just keep doing what they are and they have this in the bag. Of course they will have to adjust to whatever Western Michigan does in the second half. They do need to vastly improve their passing though. Too many turnovers.
Low energy, lousy passing, lots of turnovers all came with Joiner and Taplin autobenched, period.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I love how she explained her Do’s and Don’ts, that didn’t justify our significant lead, as if we were trailing by a bunch.

These are the two worst commentators I’ve ever heard on ESPN national broadcast.

These announcers are from a parallel universe. Would explain why so many names have been just slightly off.

What was the comment about not having to shave tomorrow?

And the lady watches basketball totally different than anyone else. She isn’t exactly always wrong, but it’s not the same paradigm we work with.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
WMU would do well just to quit fouling every time.

Fouling every time is working. We stayed sloppy after Joiner and Taplin came back second half. It took the wind out of our sails leaving them out for so long. Grrrhh.

Norman fouled out. How is that possible he’s greatest player ever?

They pulled a bunch of 3s out of their asses over the final few minutes... score was much closer than it should have been at the end. But I’ll take the win and hopefully a different crew will have the winners bracket tomorrow.

Moore commits his fifth, He foouls out. Is he a dr. suess baseball announcer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT