ADVERTISEMENT

WE NEED A NEW DOG

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Our record since acquiring "Goldie" is 5-19. We all love Goldie, but this has to be a business decision.

Originally posted by I.I.:

Our record since acquiring "Goldie" is 5-19. We all love Goldie, but this has to be a business decision.
and Goldie has not fulfilled all of the duties promised when he/she was brought on board, i.e. have not really seen her at games, running out and picking up tees, etc. Goldie cannot fulfill the basic duty of her breed...RETRIEVING.

Quit hating on the dog. It's not the dog's fault. The dog is only a sophomore, so he is young and inexperienced. Plus the dog is the lowest paid in the conference, so we should expect to step up our financial commitment if we want a better dog.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This program has gone to the dogs, er dog.

Signed,

Bigzit

In the interest of saving money to spend on the new coach, I propose we put the old angry cane head mask on a rescue dog. There would be no startup cost, also there would be no risk of washing anything blue with anything yellow this way. We would need to cut a hole in the mask to allow the new dog to pick up the tee through it's mouth, but I don't see this as being a big issue. As long as we get a volunteer trainer to train her to pick up that tee, and not slobber on the mask, she wouldn't sweat up the mask every game cutting down on the necessity of washing it as often. As part of the promotion for the new dog, we could start selling Mad Dog wine at the games with her image emblazoned across the paper bags used to serve it with. With the added money we make off the wine, it seems like a win win proposition! Also we would have a chance of picking up the bum contingent of fans from the OU and OSU games, more added revenue,
This post was edited on 12/2 9:13 AM by Gmoney4WW

cubs-goat.jpg

A similar situation has kept Chicago down for a while now...

And when the Rottweiler is released to fetch the tee, teach him to bite the opposing QB on the leg, enough that he will be out for the rest of the game. Talk about home field advantage!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT