ADVERTISEMENT

We Changed our Mascot?

Disappointing we didn't go with Golden Wave though

My daughter met Capt. Cane at the basketball game the other night. She was not amused. She kept giving him the the stink eye. I guess she has a natural sense of danger or something.

I wold bring back the jaundiced carrot. That was fun.

Was rooting for the
My daughter met Capt. Cane at the basketball game the other night. She was not amused. She kept giving him the the stink eye. I guess she has a natural sense of danger or something.

I wold bring back the jaundiced carrot. That was fun.

Huffy was not Jaundiced... although I was golfing in Texas once wearing the 1980's Huffy logo (golf team shirt) and someone asked why I had a potato on my shirt...

http://stocktonheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/captain-cane.png

Looks to me like it still says ORU on it. Hard to improve very much when you have Oral in your name.

They look military now. I guess their campus rules r kinda boot campy so militant works for them.

I think it has been corrected...or I don't get it.

I'm getting older, but Im still young enough to whoop a man's a$$ who speaks ill on Huffy.
When I first came to TU as a transfer student, Huffy was still the mascot characterization for the Golden Hurricane. I asked someone what it was and they said "the cafeteria's buttered mash potatoes".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT