ADVERTISEMENT

Vs Tulane 11/5 11 am

9am on stage, bet that's the earliest he's ever had to go on. The sound crew won't know what to do, having to do sound checks at 8a.

His audience will probably be 13 blue hairs.
Cracker Barrel opens at 7am... Lee will get a good breakfast.. finish his show and still have time to get to golden corral for AARP discounted buffett and be in bed by sundown..

Cracker Barrel opens at 7am... Lee will get a good breakfast.. finish his show and still have time to get to golden corral for AARP discounted buffett and be in bed by sundown..
He's eating with Seinfeld's parents at the 4pm Early Bird special at Tally's after that. And he'll still have time to get home to Del Boca Vista phase II before midnight

George to Jerry - that day I was a marine biologist.
I wasn't a Seinfeld acolyte, but that was the funniest episode ever. I even got my father to watch that one episode cuz he was a golfer. It cracked him up, and that show was not his style of humor.

Last edited:
Gotta be on Glenn Dobbs drive by 08:30 so I won't miss the Walk (rain is forcasted). Isn't concert after the game and inside the stadium?

That was a great show. George : The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
The Marine Biologist is one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes, maybe topped only by The Contest

I wonder if Lee Greenwood's Geritol will have kicked in by 9:00am
There’s nothing like a drink with 12% alcohol early in the morning.

Ingredients: Invert Sugar, Purified Water, Alcohol 12%, Brewers Yeast, Ferric Ammonium Citrate†, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Niacinamide, DL-Methionine, Benzoic Acid, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Flavors, D-Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyridoxine HCl.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
There’s nothing like a drink with 12% alcohol early in the morning.

Ingredients: Invert Sugar, Purified Water, Alcohol 12%, Brewers Yeast, Ferric Ammonium Citrate†, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Niacinamide, DL-Methionine, Benzoic Acid, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Flavors, D-Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyridoxine HCl.
Like Vitameatvegamin. Lucy was a great TV spokeswoman for that product.

Last edited:
Don’t stand and cheer too loudly at the concert. He will tell you to sit down.

I wonder if we have an influx of TU fans showing up in the fourth quarter.

I would assume the concert will still be on the commons. Looks like the rain and t-storms will be out of the Tulsa area Saturday AM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT