ADVERTISEMENT

Voter disenfranchisement

I guess Biden doesn't lie.

He said there were no vaccines when he became president. Actually Phizer was out about a month when he was sworn in. A lie or senile, neither is good.

In a televised speech he talked of a big yard party on the 4th of July. Now he says he hopes for 70% vaccination by the 4th. Attendance will be down for the national celebration.

He sent the VP to the border, only she still hasn't gone. A lie or a lack of respect from her?

He says he can't talk too much or he will be "In trouble." Who takes the President of the United States to the woodshed?

I forgot, there are different standards for Republicans and Democrats.
No the standards are the same. The Hippocratic oath says do no harm. You can not begin to compare the extreme harm done by downplaying and misinforming people about the severity of the virus or the current availability of assets to combat it (when there were few to none) vs. the benefits of saying the vaccine was further away than it actually proved to be. One insured that people remained vigilant and didn’t let their guard down / stopped following safety protocols as stringently because of the vaccine coming to protect them. The other did the complete opposite of that. If you lie to a patient and you put them at increased risk because of your lie you have done harm. If you tell them that they’re going to die before they’re 40 because of their eating habits to scare them out of obesity, have you done harm?

BTW I’m aware that the POTUS doesn’t make any sort of Hippocratic Oath to US citizens (and it wouldn’t necessarily make sense for him to do so to our military members or non-us citizens) but when you’re in the midst of a national pandemic and you are parroting the advice and the expertise of your advisory doctors, pathologists, etc... to the American public who are all looking to you for medical advice... then I would argue that you have assumed the same responsibility of care to your constituents as the doctors have with any potential patients. Similarly as a publisher of a scientific journal or a head of a hospital would have despite not necessarily being a doctor themselves. That would mean that if you accidentally make false claims that do, unfortunately, harm someone that you retract them so the people depending on your advice can still depend on you.

I didn’t elect Cuomo. I don’t live in a state where Cuomo governs, nor do any of my family, and I don’t like the guy. I do live in a nation where Donald Trump governed as did all of my family. Deflect all you want. Trump will always have blood on his hands.
during the spread both Trump and Cuomo held tv news conferences. the media discounted Trump and made Cuomo national authority

during the spread both Trump and Cuomo held tv news conferences. the media discounted Trump and made Cuomo national authority
Cool. Cuomo didn’t do a good job. I don’t go around defending him as much as I can. How many Cuomo 2020 flags did you see during the election?

Just because Cuomo was partially negligent in one state doesn’t excuse Trump being negligent in 50. (And DC & Puerto Rico) Also, Cuomo’s main source of negligence was his administrations screwed up policy (which he might be directly responsible for, or it might have been done at the behest of others) Trump just kept doubling down on his personal negligence every single week with a different approach.

it's easy to look back and second guess. A year ago nobody knew what to do. It was trial and error, by the health organizations and governments.

it's easy to look back and second guess. A year ago nobody knew what to do. It was trial and error, by the health organizations and governments.
To some degree. Sure, but not to anywhere near the degree Trump took it to. Also, trial and error had nothing to do with many of the lies he told. It wasn’t just this instance where he took the same course, he lied so frequently before his campaign and before covid, that calling out any one lie would seem insignificant by comparison.

I guess Biden doesn't lie.

He said there were no vaccines when he became president. Actually Phizer was out about a month when he was sworn in. A lie or senile, neither is good.

Source? Was he talking about shots in arms or availability
In a televised speech he talked of a big yard party on the 4th of July. Now he says he hopes for 70% vaccination by the 4th. Attendance will be down for the national celebration.
Failed prediction.
He sent the VP to the border, only she still hasn't gone. A lie or a lack of respect from her?
He put her in charge. Sent to border of put in charge of immigration?

He says he can't talk too much or he will be "In trouble." Who takes the President of the United States to the woodshed?
What in the world does this mean? That he has a sense of humor?
I forgot, there are different standards for Republicans and Democrats.
What consistent standard rates the list above with Trump's admitted lies costing hundreds of thousands of lives and the damage done to our democratic institutions still going on from his lies about the election? Those are just a few out of the tens of thousands listed in multiple fact check sites.

Failed prediction.

What consistent standard rates the list above with Trump's admitted lies costing hundreds of thousands of lives and the damage done to our democratic institutions still going on from his lies about the election? Those are just a few out of the tens of thousands listed in multiple fact check sites.
why would this be a problem, since lefties don't listen to him anyway. only his followers would suffer.

Post election Barr is trying to resuscitate his reputation with predictable results. Apart from Betsy DeVoss is there anyone in his cabinet that Trump hasn't turned on?
The real question is how deep is the DC swap?

Failed prediction.

Wow good to hear from you. Biden was sworn in January 20th. There was Pfizer shots available by then. I don't lie but sometimes my predictions fail. The "Party" he talked about would had more than 70 % the number that he change to and didn't make either.

Did Biden whisper your post to you? Everyone knows he is senile. If you don't want to see it that is fine. He bombed Iraq again today.

Trump was way out of control. January 6th was a crime and I will state that.

Now let's talk about Covid. Over 600,000 have died so far. One chart shows 630,000. Where do you get that Trump caused them all? Like many, I wore my masks day after day. Everyone washed their hands. There was no vaccine yet. In fact it came much faster than the experts said was possible. How many would have died under President XYZ or President Coumo? The vaccines that we have began under contract in the Summer of 2020.

biden is the 2nd string qb that comes into the game with 2 minutes left and a 20 point lead
instead of just handing off; he throws a td pass and then claims he won the game

Post election Barr is trying to resuscitate his reputation with predictable results. Apart from Betsy DeVoss is there anyone in his cabinet that Trump hasn't turned on?
As long as Trump dies, still thinking he won the election, that's all that matters in his world. He's a winner!

it is just hard to understand how Mr. Milktoast got moe votes than bho.
The answer is that some how, astoundingly, Trump made himself and the Republican Party at large, more unpopular among independents and infrequent voters than George W Bush did.

it is just hard to understand how Mr. Milktoast got moe votes than bho.
It wasn't Biden getting more votes, it was voters coming out in droves and voting against Trump. The 'winner' got more votes against him than any other candidate. He definitely was a polarizer, getting his voters out there too. Hillary might have had a snowball's chance, the second time around, and she's a vile candidate.

Reactions: astonmartin708
It wasn't Biden getting more votes, it was voters coming out in droves and voting against Trump. The 'winner' got more votes against him than any other candidate. He definitely was a polarizer, getting his voters out there too. Hillary might have had a snowball's chance, the second time around, and she's a vile candidate.
I would have gladly taken 4 years of Hillary over the 4 years of Trump we had. I would have much rather had her in charge during the beginnings of Covid.

I would have gladly taken 4 years of Hillary over the 4 years of Trump we had. I would have much rather had her in charge during the beginnings of Covid.
Over the next year it will be hard to ignore the information that goes public about Trump's corruption and incompetence as more people close to him speak out about what they saw and witnessed. His Covid numbers already speak for themselves.

she didn't know shxx about covid, she would just blamed the basket of deplorables. although she would be better now instead of biden and his march toward marxism.

she didn't know shxx about covid, she would just blamed the basket of deplorables. although she would be better now instead of biden and his march toward marxism.
You would make the same comment about Hillary and/or any other Democratic candidate if in office instead of J Biden. You have no discerning idea about marxism and the march towards.

Reactions: watu05
group think, no individual liberty or freedom.
censorship, silencing and persecution of opponents.
total reliance on the government
government dictates and controls everything

voter suppression and discrimination , I'm not seeing it

drop box - some states never had them.
valid signature on ballots
voter id
registration cut off date - youu only register once
mail in postmark cut off
ballot integrity; chain of evidence
voting hours, days
clean up voter records- remove dead people

if reading and writing English is a criteria for naturalized citizenship, why are ballots written in foreign languages?

if reading and writing English is a criteria for naturalized citizenship, why are ballots written in foreign languages?

You don’t know anyone who learned English as a second language and sometimes still mixes up words or misunderstands phrases?

You don’t know anyone who learned English as a second language and sometimes still mixes up words or misunderstands phrases?
most people just vote for the R or the D anyway.
its not the responsibility of the gov ensure you you understand. do your own research

most people just vote for the R or the D anyway.
its not the responsibility of the gov ensure you you understand. do your own research
You’re saying that it’s not the responsibility of the government to make clear who, or what you are voting for?

Sounds like a really bad idea. Also, intelligent people don’t just vote for parties.

You’re saying that it’s not the responsibility of the government to make clear who, or what you are voting for?

Sounds like a really bad idea. Also, intelligent people don’t just vote for parties.
one state removed the R anD from its ballots. People complained because they did not know who to vote for.

there have been ballot issues where a no vote was really for the issue.

i got my mail in ballot yesterday. I only have 3 weeks to fill it in(vote), sign it, put a stamp on it, and walk it to the mailbox. I hope I can get it done in time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT